Author Topic: Getting rid of Tamoxifen and Rebound XT  (Read 5595 times)

Offline pe175

• Silver Member
I have 2 brand new bottles of Rebound XT (new batch) and 30 pills of 20mg Nolvadex (Tamoxifen) Citrate.

Just curious if anyone would be interested in it.  Initially I was going to take it but I want to try the diet and exercise route first.

I'm located in the US.

Offline pe175

• Silver Member
Just to add:

Paid $70 for the tamoxifen
Paid $55 for the two bottles of rebound.

Looking to get $100 for everything

Offline pe175

• Silver Member

Offline laurier

• Posting Member
Hi
I'd be very interested in the Tamoxifen

Offline bathroom

• Posting Member
Why are you getting rid of it?  Did it not help?

Offline Tape

$20 including shipping for a bottle of RXT

Offline girlieman

• Posting Member
  • Bigger Is Better
    • New World Order
Are you out of your f---ing minds?

There is virtualy no safety data for the use of this drug in male subjects or even women under 35.  It has significant health risks and god only knows what it will do to the reproductive organs of young males.  Do the benefits outweigh the risks?  Well, you sure as h__ don't know.  Nobody does.  

I know of drugs that will cure colds and flu.  But the cure is worse than the disease.

http://www.nolvadex.com/consumer/home.asp

'I could never be a woman.  I'd spend the entire day playing with my breasts' - Woody Allen

Offline Puffynip

• Posting Member
Are you out of your f---ing minds?

There is virtualy no safety data for the use of this drug in male subjects or even women under 35.  It has significant health risks and god only knows what it will do to the reproductive organs of young males.  Do the benefits outweigh the risks?  Well, you sure as h__ don't know.  Nobody does.  

I know of drugs that will cure colds and flu.  But the cure is worse than the disease.

http://www.nolvadex.com/consumer/home.asp

Wow…. You really need to lay off the caffeine.

There are many studies that show these products are useful for gyno.
I would say more so in relation to preventing it in healthy adult males who use Steroids but nonetheless there are plenty of people using both products.

Research research research!!!! Get blood tests know what you need to combat!

Offline girlieman

• Posting Member
  • Bigger Is Better
    • New World Order

Wow…. You really need to lay off the caffeine.

There are many studies that show these products are useful for gyno.
I would say more so in relation to preventing it in healthy adult males who use Steroids but nonetheless there are plenty of people using both products.

Research research research!!!! Get blood tests know what you need to combat!

My research showed that data on the topic was very thin.  Safety and efficacy studies conducted by the maker were done using exclusavly  female subjects.  Use of tamoxifin for treatment of gyne. is clearly off label.  

"preliminary results suggest that low-dose tamoxifen is useful in treating painful gynecomastia for those patients on flutamide/finasteride combination therapy for advanced prostate carcinoma.'
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=9426725&dopt=Citation

My highlight.  The point is, Ducks, The 6 patients on whom this testing was done were very likely 60+ years in age.  In evaluating the risks/benefits of treatment,  they are not talking about males near the peak of their reproductive cycle.

The FDA mandated a boxed warning at the top of all prescribing information about life threatening  risks.  Using it for cosmetic purposes seems like a crap shoot to me.

BTW I don't need test results.  I like my boobs, wouldn't get rid of them for the world.  Ask your GF or Wife to touch you the way she likes to be touched.  Had me climbing the walls in 30 seconds.  ;D
« Last Edit: September 08, 2005, 07:48:59 AM by victor_victoria »

Offline pe175

• Silver Member
Why are you getting rid of it?  Did it not help?

No, all the items are brand new un opened.  I bought them, however considering I am overweight I figured I would try exercising and dieting for a month or two to see if that would help.

Still have it for sale

Offline laurier

• Posting Member
Are you going to reply to the people who offered to buy them?

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
tons of studies showing serms, dht/test/ and AI's to work on reducing puebesant gyno.

studies done on young boys, and men of all ages.

showed no side effects, and responded rates were always a lot higher than none respondents.

i firmly believe that one day there will be a chemical cure for gyno.

the recent years have shown better and better drug treatment for gyno.  the new serm raloxifene almost doubles in gyno reduction than nolvadex.

and with all the new serms coming out plastic surgeons will soon be shit out of luck when it comes to male breast reduction.

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
and ya easy on the caffeine buddy.

no need to spaz out, i know gyno can be frustrating but looking at things in 1 dimension out of frustration is inane.

Offline pe175

• Silver Member
Are you going to reply to the people who offered to buy them?

I thought I already had.  Anyone who is interested just PM me.  I will return everyone's PMs

Offline pe175

• Silver Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024