Author Topic: My first bra  (Read 4076 times)

Offline leosud

• Bronze Member
Today I bought my first real bra.
I wore a bra model port, but the general compression me. A bit like that "Hammer" covers three pictures.
Here I chose a classic model that should keep well my chest 130D (50D in the U.S. I think).
In France there is no specialized shops "bras for men." I ordered a catalog for BBW.
Read your experiences allowed me to dare to take this step.
Whenever I can I make pictures with and without bra.
Finally not having my breasts jumping in all directions, no longer have back pain.
You can see it on "balsamik' soutien gorge à armatures souples miss mary of sweden, blanc

hammer

Good for you!

We don't have bra shops here in the US for men we just go to the women's shops! I'll be going to my first formal fitting on Monday. I've been wearing bras off and on since the late 90's, but always had my ups and downs with it, but now it's just how they fit that cause my not to wear them! I'm not even shy about the fact that I have breast, why I have them (lost of testicles) and that I need a bra as well as my doctor has "proscribed" that I should wear one. That is to friends and family that don't already know that I wear one!

I know I have post my two saying that I live by, but it bears repeating now and then. And I do live by these to the letter, that is the truth! I do not live to please anyone but God and my wife, and that's not one of the sayings, however, I could add it to the list!

#1. "I am who I am and I'm not going to change for anyone"!

#2.  "I would rather be hated for who I am, then loved for who I'm not"!

« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 04:47:15 PM by hammer »

aboywithgirls

Congrats Hammer! You won't be disappointed.

Offline gotgyne

#1. "I am who I am and I'm not going to change for anyone"!

#2.  "I would rather be hated for who I am, then loved for who I'm not"!

Very wise! Exactly!

A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024