Author Topic: Just want to reinforce the power of Underworks  (Read 2964 times)

Offline Summa22

• Posting Member
I know this isn't new news to most of us, but I bought a 997 compression shirt from www.underworks.com as a temporary fix while I get back into shape.  I previously had bought UnderArmour, but there is no comparision.  The compression you get from Underworks is amazing.  I would recommend the 997 to anyone.  

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
Sorry to kill the good spirits but I have been wearing the compression vest for 2 months. Its lost a bit of its compression and causing me some serious respitory problems.  I was so happy when I first recieved the vest but after a few weeks I already started having problems. I still wear it to this day even with all the problems its causing me. I cant stand to have breasts after I have gotten so use to not having breasts with the vest on. Im trying very hard right to find a PS that will do the operation soon. Not in 2006 which is total bullshit.

IMO, its only something you wear for a quick fix. Probably the reason I didnt have my operation yet was because of this vest. I didnt feel like rushing it when I had the vest which I so badly regret. Now I have to go back to school with the same chest and a breathing problem. lol

Had surgery with Dr. J.C. Fielding on August 2nd.

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
Mmm well on a side not Summa Im about your size. But only 16 so i have a smaller figure. I weight 205. I ordered a size large which was incredibly stupid because I know I should of a gotten an xl. But ofcourse I wanted to be flat and didnt think this thing had such compression. Did you order size large or xl?

Offline Summa22

• Posting Member
I ordered an XL and it feels fine.  No breathing issues at all.  I try not to use the vest in all situations.  For example, when I work out, I still use my UnderArmour even though it doesn't compress.  And of course I don't wear if when I'm at home.

Sorry to hear about your breathing issues.  If you have the money to spend, I'd definitely go up to the XL.  I'm sure you'd feel a lot better.

Offline nothingworse

• Gold Member
Underworks is a temporary miracle. Thanks to them I can go to school temporarily flat and get the surgery and come back flat again. UsernameX I would get a larger size then I have a #993 and it gives less compression but, even thats enough. Anybody looking to go get something from underworks get a #993 or a #997 they will be a temporary fix although they aren't the most comftorable thing you can wear. Still great though. And the shipping and service is pretty fast. Got my vests in 2 business days flat both times. Tomorrow is the start of school hope I don't have any kids I hate in my class. When I don't I have a good school year.

Offline GynoVict1m

• Gold Member
  • Stand Strong
put it this way. compression shirts change your life, order one. now.

Offline joeynobody

• Posting Member
agreed...i have the 997 in a medium ( i have a 35.5" chest) and it gives great compression. It feels really good to wear all those clothes that i didnt like wearing before cause the gyne would show through lol. underworks is a good solution for pre surgery as well as for those who dont plan to get surgery for a while.

Offline Jim the great

• Posting Member
it is amazing how you will feel going out in public wearing one... I love them.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024