Author Topic: Tank tops  (Read 10476 times)

Offline 46bboobs

• Silver Member
Got a bunch of plain women's tank tops. They are great. I bought them in black and white so they look just like guys but they cover a bra. The bra will print quite a bit so they are not for going into town but working in the yard is passable as they wont be visible from the road.
So much better. Cant believe the difference.

Offline expedient-traveller

• Silver Member
How do the sizes run? I am a 44 A+/B. Thanks.

Offline 46bboobs

• Silver Member
They vary by brand but I got xxl. I have a 50 inch chest.

Offline expedient-traveller

• Silver Member
That helps. I think I would be a L or an XL. Thanks.

Offline littes

• Posting Member
It sounds interesting.

Any suggested websites to look at to buy these garments?

Thanks.

Offline 46bboobs

• Silver Member
Walmart has lots, and they are cheap. You could also try woman within.

Offline bill44b

• Posting Member
Good idea. I think that I will get some this weekend.

aboywithgirls

I prefer ladies tank tops for the same reason s. They tend to be higher cut and depending on the style, have a little more room in the bust. 

Offline bill44b

• Posting Member
I bought a tank top yesterday and wore it today while I worked in the yard. It has plenty of room in the bust area.

Offline 46bboobs

• Silver Member
Yeah, they are great. As long as you get plain ones, they look just like guys shirts. They are softer fabric though.

Offline TigerPaws

Ladies Bra top Cami's are very comfortable and I have a number of different styles and colors which I wear around the Villa. I have been been know to sleep in them as they keep my breasts under control at night. 

Offline TheDane

• Posting Member
I went over to Kmarts online store and found that they had a few camis with the shelf (and many others without) and only 1 tank top with the shelf sewn in, kinda disappointing, they arent covered in lace either .  I went with Junior tanks tops and even a junior muscle tank for the extra length. They aren't very much right now being the sales for black friday are happening.

VS carries some bra tops but the sizes might be fubar, see the quality isn't great either.

Offline TigerPaws

I went over to Kmarts online store and found that they had a few camis with the shelf (and many others without) and only 1 tank top with the shelf sewn in, kinda disappointing, they arent covered in lace either .  I went with Junior tanks tops and even a junior muscle tank for the extra length. They aren't very much right now being the sales for black friday are happening.

VS carries some bra tops but the sizes might be fubar, see the quality isn't great either.
VS is not a place which you will find sizes that will fit our generally larger frame and body shape. While I dislike Wal-Mart they have a fairly good selection as dose Kohl's. Amazon is a good resource and if you are a little adventurous Aliexperss is a good place to shop, just expect LONG delivery delays.    

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
I prefer womens tanks, same reason, they cover up the sides so my bra isn't seen.

aboywithgirls

Same here. Though I do make an effort to coordinate my bra/tank colors. It never fails to have a stray strap.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024