Author Topic: Sports bra for concealment  (Read 2279 times)

Offline Jerryjms

• Posting Member
My wife purchased the tek-gear sports bra from kohls. Although it is difficult to put on I find it comfortable. The have a small pad that conceals the nipple and with the race back they don't show though. No adjusters either so no bumps. However it is thicker and does not hide under thin shirts. I use them when working on the yard and when going for walks.
I have also used the GC2 t-shirts. They work well except  they ride up. I bought the 2x and at the middle of the day it might as well be a bra since it has rolled up to my chest. Although I bought the xl and they seem to stay down. They are not as comfortable as the sports bra for long term wear.
My 2 cents worth

Offline Jerryjms

• Posting Member
She purchased the medium impact tek-gear core essentials sports bra. I am a 47 -51 inch chest and the xl fits snug but not uncomfortable 

Offline walt

• Gold Member
Hello, I like the JMS brand sports bras that wallymart now has I am a 48 band Bcup their 4x model fits the bill it is a cupped sports bra and I can wear it 24hrs if needed its that comfy. it has better support than the old danskins I used to wear. as I am growing again and these new ones will accommodate up to a D cup.

Offline Joe340

Thank you.   I'm growing and will soon need to buy a sports bra.  I am a swimmer and have just found the courage to wear a swim suit that covers my B size chest.  I had prostate surgery in September .

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024