Author Topic: What it looks like wearing a bra with or without shirt?  (Read 7514 times)

Offline CrewdsX

• Posting Member
What it looks like wearing a bra with or without shirt?

I'm curious from what it looks like because I haven't tried one and I want to see you guys If the bra reveals on shirt.
I have breast but it's not that big but it bounce and It hurts when walking on stairs or doing activities.
I also want to see what it looks like wearing only bra with gynecomastia. I'm also curious with that.
Please reply! Thank you!

aboywithgirls

I'll say this. I have a 36H chest. It looks like I have a 36H chest when I'm wearing just a bra or with a shirt over it, it looks like I have a 36H chest under my shirt. I don't post pics for others, just for myself to share at my discretion. 

Offline Boomer

• Posting Member
This is my post in photos from last week.
https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=32603.0

It's not difficult to hide a bra, yes that is not a plain bra either but it was a great deal. Shoot me a PM if you have a question on fitting.

Offline CrewdsX

• Posting Member
Boomer. Can you PM me? I can't PM you.

Offline Boomer

• Posting Member
Already done, just took a few to get all the info together.

Boomer

hammer

You can see my pictures in 2 places, and I'm a 46H!  In stories  (my story after all these years ) and (I'm bigger then I thought) page 3 in acceptance. I have one some place with a tee shirt on but I can't remember where that is!

As Boomer said it's really not that hard to hide the fact that you have a bra on even as big as I am. I just wear a tee shirt one size too big, but a high quality type and either a leather vet or open button shirt.

As members of this forum we are here for 2 reasons, to either help others understand and accept gynecomastia or get surgery for it.

For those of us that have been there done that, we can be there for those who have not yet, don't you agree, aboywithgirls?

Offline CrewdsX

• Posting Member
hammer I see it and yours is really huge! Mine is not big but it really hurts when it bounce! Do you think I should wear bra?

hammer

Wearing a bra is a personal choice, even as big as I am I don't wear one all the time as I don't like to, however a bra will help stop the bounce and reduce any pain and in my case I get a rash under the breast during warm weather too, so it also reduces problems like that as well.

aboywithgirls

Hammer convinced me to share so here goes.

Offline manndy

• Posting Member
Hammer convinced me to share so here goes.

I like your choices in bras - I also enjoy wearing more stylish ones being a full 36D.

Offline walt

• Gold Member

Offline chestyoldman

• Silver Member
Aboywithgirls,
Beautiful bras! I checked them out on my favorite website and discovered that I am too small for all but 2 Fantasie bras. Their ad says they are made for those who have more "generous" busts than I do, so I will stick with my Bali ones for now.

aboywithgirls

Sorry to here that. I do like them a lot. I'm glad I stumbled across them. Most brands like Playtex, maidenform, Bali, earners, ect. don't go large enough in the cup for me. This forces me, where I live, to find a bra that fits at a couple of specialty boutiques in my area. When the fitter brought in the Fantasie bras for me to try, she was hoping that they weren't too girly for me. I just told her, they're bras, they're supposed to be girly. It's not like I'm running around topless. I don't care if it's pink lace with bows. I just need a bra that I can wear comfortably for 18 hours.

Offline manndy

• Posting Member
Sorry to here that. I do like them a lot. I'm glad I stumbled across them. Most brands like Playtex, maidenform, Bali, earners, ect. don't go large enough in the cup for me. This forces me, where I live, to find a bra that fits at a couple of specialty boutiques in my area. When the fitter brought in the Fantasie bras for me to try, she was hoping that they weren't too girly for me. I just told her, they're bras, they're supposed to be girly. It's not like I'm running around topless. I don't care if it's pink lace with bows. I just need a bra that I can wear comfortably for 18 hours.

Comfortable for 18 hours is essential - Lace and bows are just nice, even if it is just for us and we are the only ones who will see it. Have you ever tried the Olga line? They have wonderful fit, shaping and comfort - I really Ike the Olga seamless styles.

aboywithgirls

I have tried an Olga minimizer. It was ok but, it never became an everyday bra for me. I found that it didn't minimize the way I was looking for and the shape was a little weird. I didn't hate it, however, it was more of a last resort than a go-to bra for me.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024