Author Topic: New bra  (Read 1391 times)

Offline littleguy

• Posting Member
I have been wearing sports bras and bralettes for about 5 years. Yesterday I got a bra with adjustable straps and back close. I tried it on and my wife shook her head and said you are wearing an actual bra. It does fit nicely and I like it very much.

hammer

Good for you!

Offline expedient-traveller

• Silver Member
The girlfriend was a bit uneasy about me wearing a bra at first, but the pain I was getting in my upper chest and back actually had her make me get a bra...with her help. It was something simple and did not work for me. That led to other bras and finally underwire bras in firm support and in push-up. She is a 34DD and I am a 46DDD and I take pride in her breasts as she does in mine.
These things are not a curse but can be a tool to draw closer to the one we love and cherish. I let her pick the bras I need and she is very good at it. The better my boobs look sort of reflects on her and she gets a bit of a thrill out of it. She is a good gal!

aboywithgirls

Sounds like you have a real keeper. Mine is just as supportive as my bras. 
It seems like most of us come to the same conclusion that we end up at the same everyday bras that women wear. I'm now in a 36F or G depending on the bra style or maker. I wear underwire, back close bras exclusively. During these warmer months, I've been wearing sheer lace cup bras. They are much lighter and more practical for the summer . I'll wear molded cup bras when it starts to cool off.
Women have already been wearing bras for along time and have figured a lot 9f this stuff out of what works and what doesn't . My wife would rather I go get fitted and try on as many bras as I need to make sure I am comfortable. 

Offline walt

• Gold Member
hi all , I wish my wife was as understanding , she tolerates me wearing sports bras , she had a cow when I got a regular bra with a back strap and I had to give it away.

Offline littleguy

• Posting Member
I have been wearing my new real bra and I have to say I like the fit much better than a sports bra. It just holds my boobs in place without squashing them is what I like. It seems more bras like this will be in my future.

aboywithgirls

A good bra will definitely make life better!  Good for you! You should have 4 or 5 good everyday bras to rotate through. I've been wearing a bra fulltime for over 30 years and yes , I do feel naked without one. I look and feel better wearing a bra. That why I and most women wear bras, for comfort, shape and support. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024