Author Topic: andractim vs testosterone gel  (Read 3801 times)

Offline wasatchm

• Bronze Member
hi,

just came accross this,

http://www.911healthshop.com/bitecrformen.html

will it do the same thing as andactim?  it's quite a bit cheaper and it appears no prescription is required.

thanks

BA

Gine2D

If you do not have low testosterone problems do not use testosterone supplements.

Get your male/female hormones checked. They may be out of balance.  Total T, free T, shbg, Estradiol E2, fsh, Lh

Testosterone is the muscle & sex drive hormone in men & women.

Estadiol E2 is the breast growth hormone in men & women.

They can be out of balance in men or women & they can be corrected.

Offline wasatchm

• Bronze Member
thanks for the response,

I do have fairly low testosterone.  my testosterone level is in the bottom 20% for adult men.  my % free testosterone is in the bottom 10% for adult males.  my progesterone has been measures twice and is 2-3x the normal level for a man.    all my other hormone check were pretty normal except for TSH which was in the top 10% for an adult male.  I do know progesterone (along with some other hormone promote breat growth)

I did go see and endo who was no help.  he just said I see nothing on your test results that would cause breast growth.  he told me it's quite common for men to have it.  

I'm not buying it.  he seemed not to be knowledgable or have any expertise in the area.  I do have another appt. with another endo in a couple months but I am not sure if he will be much help.  I would doubt that my mega high progesterone and significant breast growth are not in some way related.

I'd prefer to try some kind of treatment (preferrably prescribed through an endo) before opting for surgery.  I do have health insurance and would actually live to benefit from it instead of shelling out the $$$ myself for treatment.  however, I'll need a doctors prescription to do that.

any opinions on what treatment can do before opting for surgery (considering I don't get any help from a local endo)?  the only products that appear might work are andractim and this testosterone gel.

will increasing testosterone decrease progesterone or are they unrelated?    

Offline wasatchm

• Bronze Member
by the way, is fairly lower testosterone level and mega high progesterone level enough to cause breast growth?

I've been trying to find the answer to this question for months?

Offline wasatchm

• Bronze Member
actually, I did check my lab results again and my % free testosterone level is slightly BELOW the range for a normal male.   which begs for me to ask why this was of no concern with my endo the last time I visited him

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024