Author Topic: Who do i talk to get an Raloxifene prescription?  (Read 4963 times)

Offline adobostreak

how i did you guys go about getting prescriptions for Raloxifene or Tamoxifen?

im a 22y/o male who's had gyno for many years, due to daily use of steroid medications for eczema and asthma.  most of these medications were prescribed by my dermatologist.  he was the one that informed me that my gyno was definitely a result/side effect from these medications.  i asked how i could reduce the gyno, and the only solution he suggested was surgery.

reading sites and boards like this, ive read that there are indeed other alternatives to surgery to rid my gyno.  

i assume my gyno is glandular, because my chest is pretty much flat, but my nipples are usually hard, and somewhat resemble hershey's kisses when hard (i have brown nipples).  just imagine a flat chest with two hershey's kisses in the center of each pec.  very embarassing when wearing tight shirts.

do i just tell my general doctor about the gyno situation, and he'll immediately prescribe me either raloxifene or tamoxifen?

or do i ask him for a referral for a special doctor like an Endocrinologist to prescribe such medications?

im totally new to this so if anyone can help me out that would be great
« Last Edit: November 01, 2005, 09:48:22 PM by adobostreak »

Offline Puffynip

• Posting Member

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
get bloodwork done.

don't even need to mention gyno/cure for gyno

look up what proper blood work should look like

get yourself some raloxifene from oversees company like this guy above me posted

look up the studies showing it effective combating gyno

do the exact same thing, and get bloodwork done monthly to monitor yourself.

Offline adobostreak

im sorry im a bit confused... why should i get bloodwork done again?

also, that site above requires a prescription to order, correct? or since its overseas no prescription is required?

should i get raloxifene or tamoxifen... ive read they are similar medications, but tamox is half the price of raloxifene
« Last Edit: November 02, 2005, 11:13:18 AM by adobostreak »

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
im sorry im a bit confused... why should i get bloodwork done again?

also, that site above requires a prescription to order, correct? or since its overseas no prescription is required?

should i get raloxifene or tamoxifen... ive read they are similar medications, but tamox is half the price of raloxifene

because serms screw iwth ur lipid profiles, ur overal hormon levels ect ect ect

and u should check ur blood regulairly to make sure u are not harming urself

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024