Author Topic: Torrid bras  (Read 1711 times)

Offline prc7966

• Bronze Member
Do those of you that have tried them find them to be true to size?  I typically wear a 42b but there's a discontinued 44b torrid sports bra on eBay I'm considering but I'm concerned it may be too loose in the band. 

aboywithgirls

I have found that Torrid is a little generous in  the cup and very true to band size. I wear a 38H in most of my bras but with Torrid,  I'm in a 38G. The exception I have found is in their pushup bras. I had to size up to an H cup in the ones I tried. I didn't buy any of them because they made me look HUGE. So you may want to stay clear of their pushup  bras. 

Offline prc7966

• Bronze Member
I'll probably have to skip on it then. If the cup is generous and the band is true then a torrid 44b would be too big for me. I'll keep that in mind about their push up bras too. Not really the look I'm going for, looking huge that is. I just to support and control what I've got without compression. 

aboywithgirls

You will want to check out Torrids 360 smooth and sexy collection.  They have a smooth spandex band, smooth molded cups, and front strap adjustments. They really are the smoothest appearing bra that I have ever worn. They are also very comfortable. 

Offline prc7966

• Bronze Member
If I land in a store I will. Molded cups usually do no good for me though. 

Offline Getting boobs

• Posting Member
Do you like the microfiber 360 T-shirt bra? I don’t have a store close enough for a fitting, but if bands run true to size . I think that I can find one that works. How do they hold up?

Offline gyneco_jason

• Bronze Member
You will want to check out Torrids 360 smooth and sexy collection.  They have a smooth spandex band, smooth molded cups, and front strap adjustments. They really are the smoothest appearing bra that I have ever worn. They are also very comfortable.
I've been meaning to try one of those. The bra in my profile pic is a Torrid underwire sports bra.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024