Author Topic: Favorite bra?  (Read 1961 times)

Offline prc7966

• Bronze Member
This may have been asked before but what is your favorite bra?  My current favorite is from torrid. Its the one in my profile photo. 360 back smoothing balconette size 42b.

Offline Johndoe1

I have two right now. Antia Twin and Wacoal Halo Lace.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline prc7966

• Bronze Member
I keep meaning to try an anita twin but they're expensive on Amazon right now. Hoping the price falls

Offline Johndoe1

I keep meaning to try an anita twin but they're expensive on Amazon right now. Hoping the price falls
IMO it's worth it.

Offline blad

I have a bunch of Warners cloud nine soft cup bras that are good for every day use for me, and several unlined microfiber cup bras from the Wonderbra line. 
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline OHboobs

• Silver Member
Bali Barely There.  Someone on here recommended it.  COmfortable, light airy material.  But probably not an option for those with larger breasts.

aboywithgirls

The Elomi Matilda has been my go to bra this Summer. It gives me great support, terrific shape, and the lace cups are all lace which lets the girls breathe.

If you're a C cup or larger, you should definitely give her a try!

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
It looks like a great bra.   Expensive, but probably worth the money.   The most expensive bra I’ve purchased was $50.   I’ve recently purchased a few nice bras on clearance for $15.  

Offline Beeches

• Silver Member
I’ve just received an Anita Twin (on Johndoe1’s recommendation) and he is absolutely right - it is a superb bra. Really great quality. I’m bitterly disappointed that I can’t get it in my band/cup combination, unfortunately, so it will be going back.

John is right, though, it is definitely worth the money. As is the Wacoal Halo Lace, with which I have the same problem. Both exemplify the notion that you get what you pay for. I have cheaper bras which fit better, but are not in the same league as the Wacoal or Anita/Rosa Faia  products. I find myself wishing I was just a little bigger...

Anybody out there have a recommendation for a really good bra us large band / small cup guys?

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
Just get an extender, especially if the cup fits well.

Offline prc7966

• Bronze Member
My wife wears elomi bras, the "cate" specifically. I've tried the same bra but in soft cup because it's the only one that makes it down to 42b, but its not a good fit for me. She has a "matilda" as well but has problems with it slipping off her shoulders.
The Elomi Matilda has been my go to bra this Summer. It gives me great support, terrific shape, and the lace cups are all lace which lets the girls breathe.

Offline prc7966

• Bronze Member
Guess its time to bite the bullet so to speak and give the anita twin a try.

aboywithgirls

My wife wears elomi bras, the "cate" specifically. I've tried the same bra but in soft cup because it's the only one that makes it down to 42b, but its not a good fit for me. She has a "matilda" as well but has problems with it slipping off her shoulders.

Next time she wears her Matilda,  offer to help her adjust the straps.i had my wife help me with mine after having the same issue. The fitter had adjusted them for me when I first tried on my Matilda and I had to take up about another inch or so. Problem solved. 

Offline Goodnplenty

• Bronze Member
I love my wacoal underwire sports bra and wacoal in general.   For me they have the best overall fit from style to style.

Offline brock123

• Silver Member
Oalka Women's Racerback Sports bra (Amazon), without a doubt, for folks in the A/B range.  Everything else has been subsequently thrown away at this point, with the exception of a couple Spanx men's compression tops (tight as hell but effective, and bonus for swimming with one of those on under a T-Shirt).  I have found these garments to be ideal for men with small-ish breasts, they are comfortable, they won't dig in under your arms, and if my wife can't tell I've been sporting one all day, it's a safe conclusion that other men won't notice either.  It's like wearing a (cropped) racerback male athletic top all day.

Being firmly in the "hide" camp, this information may be pointless.  FWIW in the year I've been 'around' here, these garments have been as close to perfection that I have found.  I currently have six of them and cannot be more pleased.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024