Author Topic: Shaving the boobs.... Anyone?  (Read 3917 times)

Offline taxmapper

this is something I have wondered about. 
I have had issues my whole life with hair follicles getting infected and causing in many instances very painful acne. 

Daily showers with exfoliation helps somewhat, but in many instances the sharp needle like pain of a pimple just isn't worth it. 
so I shave most everything. 

when the growth started I also found that shaving off any chest hair and around the nipps have helped dramatically in comfort.  granted the typical ingrown hair issue does come up from time to time, but I have also noticed that without the hair, the "feel" of the breasts are far better than with. 

so does anyone else take time to depilate the bulges? 

Offline Beeches

• Silver Member
Absolutely!

I can’t tell you why, but I just cannot bear hairy boobs. There is something that just seems wrong about breast and nipples covered in hair. Or maybe it is just me...

On a more practical level, I sometimes wear a sports bra and don’t enjoy the involuntary hair removal that otherwise occurs when I take it off.

I keep the whole chest region hair-free by shaving, and if I could find a way of doing it on a longer-term basis without the stubble problem I would do so. I have also used depilatory cream a few times, but this doesn’t seem to work for any longer than shaving. Not sure I’m brave enough to try waxing, though. Has anyone tried one of those cheap IPL devices?

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
I don’t really have any chest hair. Just a little between my breasts down low, about where the gore of the bra fits. I thought it was because I have a little American Indian (Cherokee) in me. With what I’ve learned however, is it’s probably because my hormones have been out of balance my whole life! I started getting boobs young and could pass the pencil test at 14. Couldn’t even grow a beard (barely) till my mid twenties. My arms and legs used to be fairly hairy but not so much anymore.

DW20

Yes I shave. Makes bra wearing far more comfortable. 
It was my supportive wife's suggestion and she was right. 
Unexpected bonus was the increased attention my breasts get in bed! I suppose in the past she preferred not to to have a mouthful of hair + plus the boys on my chest have got bigger. 

Offline Charlee

• Posting Member
Yes, I shave my chest during every shower. My bra feels so much more comfortable. There is one excess benefit not many people think about: if one finds themselves in the emergency room it makes the EEG leads much less painful to remove.
I was sent to the ER from my Drs office once with A-Fib. When the nurse went to put the leads on she said something like I’m sorry I don’t have any beads to throw at you.:D
Happy to be busted.

Offline Beeches

• Silver Member
So, does anyone else hate having hairy breasts and hate shaving them? Shaving certainly gets rid of the hair, but it grows back so fast. Has anyone hit on the perfect way to remove hair for longer periods?

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
Luckily for me, I was never a hairy guy so any shaving I do is quick and easy.   It lasts for a long time. 

Offline Charlee

• Posting Member
Beeches,
As soon as I can come up with some extra cash, I would love to get laser hair removal.

Offline Dale Warnio

• Silver Member
Oh, I like what the nurse said. She must have been quite impressed.

It was a non threatening way of saying she noticed, of course, and that she thought you had large female breasts. 

What did you say?

Were there any further interactions?

Offline Charlee

• Posting Member
I'm afraid I didn't catch on. (My brain is slow like that.) I have never been to Mardi Gras so it was lost on me until my wife had to explain it to me. I thanked the nurse and commented "I'm just glad I shaved this morning." She didn't comment on my statement however.

Offline Beeches

• Silver Member
Charlee - I’m probably being very naive here, but I just don’t get the bead throwing Mardi Gras reference - perhaps it gets lost on us Limeys? I’m intrigued to know what it means...

Curiousk - Have you ever tried laser depilation? I wondered how well it works? Having it done professionally seem quite expensive, but I have seen some pretty cheap IPL devices on sale on some of the Chinese sites. They are supposed to work if you have light skin and dark hair, so maybe it would be worth a try? It would certainly be nice if I could eventually stop the chest hair growth completely. I don’t see a time when I would ever wish to have hairy boobs, and they don’t seem to be going anywhere!

Offline Charlee

• Posting Member
Beeches, At Mardi Gras it has been known to happen that parade onlookers who flash their boobs to a parade float will get showered with beaded necklaces. It is a sign of how well endowed you are by how many necklaces you have.

Offline Beeches

• Silver Member
Ahhh - Now I get it. Sounds like a nice tradition! If we organised an Acceptance Forum trip to Mardi Gras next year I wonder how many necklaces we would get between us?

aboywithgirls

Now that would be alot of fun.

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
Charlee - I’m probably being very naive here, but I just don’t get the bead throwing Mardi Gras reference - perhaps it gets lost on us Limeys? I’m intrigued to know what it means...

Curiousk - Have you ever tried laser depilation? I wondered how well it works? Having it done professionally seem quite expensive, but I have seen some pretty cheap IPL devices on sale on some of the Chinese sites. They are supposed to work if you have light skin and dark hair, so maybe it would be worth a try? It would certainly be nice if I could eventually stop the chest hair growth completely. I don’t see a time when I would ever wish to have hairy boobs, and they don’t seem to be going anywhere!
Beeches, no reason to do anything that when 1 minute with a razor takes care of that.   I mean that literally have very little body hair to speak of.  I shave the little chest hair I have in 30 seconds and I do it once every 2 weeks. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024