Author Topic: Torrid underwire t shirt bra review  (Read 706 times)

Brdy64

My Torrid underwire front clasp T-shirt bra is absolutely the best bra I have ever owned. 
My neck and back feel much better. At feels like 10lbs has been lifted off my neck. 
Wires do dig slightly into my chest when bending over, but it's a good trade off. 
Projection is much more than I would have thought, but I could care less if the girls are visible anymore. D cup and above they are going to be seen no matter what you do. 
The light padding feels really nice on my breasts and nipples. It also shows smooth projections out front instead of seams like I had before. 
I have worn the bra all day so far, and I'm going to order 2 more. 
My old "traffic cone looking" bras will go to charity. 

Offline HeldUp

• Silver Member
You may find some joy with the poking by doing a mild bend of the underwire to adjust to your torso shape.

Offline Johndoe1

Breasts do have weight. Average weight per breast of an average C cup is around 1.5 to 2 pounds each, depending on density. That's 4 pounds just dangling off your chest bouncing and swaying freely when not supported and/or contained. Larger breasts have more weight. You can now see why a properly fitting bra is so important for proper support and containment of the breast tissue.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Brdy64

Breasts do have weight. Average weight per breast of an average C cup is around 1.5 to 2 pounds each, depending on density. That's 4 pounds just dangling off your chest bouncing and swaying freely when not supported and/or contained. Larger breasts have more weight. You can now see why a properly fitting bra is so important for proper support and containment of the breast tissue.
Yeah, I have suffered upper back and neck pain for quite awhile. 
I felt instant relief from much of that shortly after putting on my new bra. 
I'm braless this morning here around the house and my neck is starting to bother me again. 
I don't think I'll ever go back to a wire-free again. 

aboywithgirls

TBH, I don't leave the house without wearing an underwire. I've worn underwire bras exclusively for decades. The only soft cup bras that I have are my leisure bras that I sleep in. 

♥️Sophie♥️

Brdy64

TBH, I don't leave the house without wearing an underwire. I've worn underwire bras exclusively for decades. The only soft cup bras that I have are my leisure bras that I sleep in.

♥️Sophie♥️
Yeah, I'm finding out that support is extremely important even at D cups. I gather from your posts that you are several cups larger than me. 
I remember thinking about my wife complaining of neck and back pain everyday. I used to think she was making some of it up. 

#1, Karma came back around. 

#2, She wasn't wearing the correct support. 

Brdy64

One boob is about a cup smaller than the other. I noticed the molded cup on the small side was wrinkling. I added an insert to my smaller side and it evened them out.
Washed my bra in a garment bag on delicate cycle, then straightened out the wrinkles by hand when hanging it up to dry.
This morning the bra is dry, ready, and wrinkle free. Looks like new.
I'm amazed in how much I love my Torrid tshirt bra. It's so comfortable that you barely know you have it on, except when bending or reaching you sometimes feel the wires.
I have never felt this much support, and will never return to a wire-free (except sleeping) again.
The lift is amazing, and it looks so well formed and smooth under my shirts. The girls really look nice when we go out. The "back smoothing" design and the front clasp make the bra almost invisible from behind.
Not only do I recommend this bra, I have bought 2 more myself.

✌️😍👍

p.r.1974

Torrid and Lane Bryant have been my go to shops for quite a while. The staff has been amazing, even when I was "buying for a friend"! And when I finally got out of my head and said that I was looking for myself, they opened up even more. They greet me by name when I come in, and I try to do the same unless someone new has started, or my brain draws a blank.

I have a few of their t-shirt style and others. I don't have many of their push-up style, but my original hesitation on the style has all but evaporated. If it is comfortable I will add it to the the bag, especially if it is on sale. Mom trained me well in looking for sales as long as the quality is there. And both chains have sales often as Torrid is now the parent company for Lane Bryant.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024