Author Topic: 1st time shopping at Torrid in-person  (Read 826 times)

Brdy64

Torrid SA was very helpful and understanding. She said 30% of their clients are men. 
She helped me get a discount and apply for the credit card. 
At was a wonderful experience, I'll be shopping there again. 😉👍

aboywithgirls

I am very happy for you. Did they make you feel comfortable? Did you get to try on anything in the store? 

Brdy64

I am very happy for you. Did they make you feel comfortable? Did you get to try on anything in the store?
They didn't have anything in my size and I had to order some bras and shorts. 
I did find out my current bra is a good fit. 👍

aboywithgirls

That's awesome! Torrid is a CLOTHING store. That is such great news that almost 1/3 of their customers are men! Their jeggings are my favorite! I also love their High-rise Bombshell Skinny jeans. 

Brdy64

That's awesome! Torrid is a CLOTHING store. That is such great news that almost 1/3 of their customers are men! Their jeggings are my favorite! I also love their High-rise Bombshell Skinny jeans.
I ordered a pair of 3.5" pull-on boyfriend denim shorts. 
They should fit my hips and not look too girly. 

Orb

I too am happy for you and delighted it went so well.  Its good to hear the SA was so helpful and helpful to all men.

Brdy64

Torrid SA was very helpful and understanding. She said 30% of their clients are men.
She helped me get a discount and apply for the credit card.
At was a wonderful experience, I'll be shopping there again. 😉👍
Love hearing about your trip to Torrids! I had no idea that a third of their customers present as men, how wonderful. You've come a long way and I'm happy to hear it.
I have come a long way 🤔

If you would have told me I would be shopping across the isle at Torrid even just a few months ago, I would have called you crazy. 🤣

The uber ride was kind of strange and fun. I told her I was heading to Torrid. She knew what it was, but not where it was. Only that it was at the mall.
Since I'm in a wheelchair she started calling friends to ask which entrance was closest.
We figured it out, and she gave me her number to call when I was done.
We sat there and talked about sewing projects, bras, fabrics, etc... All the way there and back.

We programmed her name and number into my phone so I can call her direct next time too. 

Dropping me off she asked, "are you sure you're a guy?"

Upfront

I got really excited about visiting Torrid in London, then realised it was not in real London ( as in UK)
What a let down:'(:'(

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024