Author Topic: Out with the old…  (Read 1109 times)

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
I’ve decided to retire my first bra. It has relaxed so much it doesn’t offer any support.
In the past I bought a couple bras that I ended up disliking and donated them. I’m down to one bra that I like to wear.
I want to try a C cup, and hoping that will increase my bra buying options if it fits well. Right now I just have a couple 34B bras.

Offline HeldUp

• Silver Member
I didn’t think 34B was that uncommon.  Does a C cup really  increase your options? Asking because I don’t know. 

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
I think it does in some cases. I’ve looked at recommended bras on here and some only come in larger sizes.

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
I think I’m really in between sizes. They’re a little small but a C may be too large.

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
I’ve actually been holding out about getting a different size for a while. The pic on the left is from 6 months ago. The pic on the right is now. That bra doesn’t give much support at all even though it looks like it does.

Brdy64

I’ve actually been holding out about getting a different size for a while. The pic on the left is from 6 months ago. The pic on the right is now. That bra doesn’t give much support at all even though it looks like it does
Yeah, you can see the difference. You have grown some.
Are you going to go in for a fitting? I went to Torrid, and the girls there were very helpful. They really have a very nice selection as well.
My favorite is the Front clasp 360 tshirt bra. It's very comfortable and provides a nice rounded look. 

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
No. I can’t bring myself to do a fitting yet, although it’s good to hear you had a positive experience, Birdie. I’m looking around online at bras now. I want to try one 34C to see if it fits. I will look at the Torrid one you mention. I do want an underwire bra. They are definitely fuller and still growing, Dude. I’m glad I took pictures to have a reference point. They’re not as big as they were before surgery though.

Brdy64

No. I can’t bring myself to do a fitting yet, although it’s good to hear you had a positive experience, Birdie. I’m looking around online at bras now. I want to try one 34C to see if it fits. I will look at the Torrid one you mention. I do want an underwire bra. They are definitely fuller and still growing, Dude. I’m glad I took pictures to have a reference point. They’re not as big as they were before surgery though.
Surgery?
I had a lumpectomy on my left breast that left it flatter than my right for years. It seems funny that now my left is my largest.
The tissue they removed just filled back in over time.
Other than the scar, you can't even tell.
I'm assuming you mean you had a mastectomy. One of the reasons I never went that route here about a year ago was because I already knew about 'regrowth' happening. Of course the other reason was that insurance wouldn't have covered it anyway.
I did always wonder why they didn't do a double mastectomy on me for cancer. But I am so happy now they didn't.

I had a really hard time bringing myself to have a fitting. It wasn't until I received the wrong size by mail that I decided to go visit the store. I was nervous as heck!

The ladies were very professional and polite. They eased my mind quite rapidly, and I really enjoyed my visit. I will be going in person to browse much more often.

You should try it. It is really fun

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
Yes. I had a mastectomy over 15 years ago. A little over a year ago I was still flat. I started noticing growth and tried a bra for the first time. I’m a little fascinated that it was possible to get boobs again but it bothers me less than before. I can feel a gland so I guess some tissue got left. I only wear bras at home but I like the support. I placed a pickup order today. It includes a bra like my favorite one except a larger size to try. I’ll let you guys know how it fits. Everything I’ve read about surgery suggests it it permanent. Even my surgeon said I wouldn’t have any problems again. Someone was just telling me though that they knew someone who had experienced a lot of growth after a reduction. Hopefully you are getting checkups to make sure there are no more lumps. Luckily I didn’t have that issue.

Brdy64

Yeah, I get an examination every 6 months, and a yearly mammogram. 

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
I bought a C cup today. It’s just like my favorite bra I have in B cup size, and it fits well. I’m glad I tried it.

Brdy64

There is nothing as nice as a well fitting bra 😉
I sure am glad it worked out for you. 

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
Thanks. Can’t believe they’re a C cup!

Brdy64

Thanks. Can’t believe they’re a C cup!
🙄 I'm going bra shopping again as soon as mine stop growing in this last spurt, and I'm a tight D cup now. I was however a DD before, but I lost 45 pounds and dropped a cup. I gave those bras to charity, so I can't try them on again. But the band size wouldn't have fit anyways. 
My daughter is buying my next collection, and I went risqué in my wish list 🙄
I'm really exited, I 💘 dressing the girls up now. They want to be seen, so I'm letting it happen. 

Just enjoy your breasts. They aren't going away, so embrace them 😉

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
I hope you get some that are comfortable. That’s so nice of her to shop for you. I’m telling myself that my boobs look smaller in the c cup. I really expected it to fit loose but they fill it completely.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024