Author Topic: Saw an endo, am going to start Tamoxifen  (Read 2129 times)

Offline laurier

• Posting Member
Guess I did that the right way.  I am going to put off surgery 'til the summer, and see how this works.

Offline GodWasAngry

• Silver Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1! And it loves me!
ok man, i hope it works for you, let us know... and by the way do you have puffy nips or fat gyne or what?  ???

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
Laurier are you still taking hairloss meds? if so didnt your endo say weather that was the course of your gyne and if so tell you to stop?

Offline laurier

• Posting Member
Hi stonecold

I stopped my hairloss meds several months ago.  I basically told the endo that they were the cause of my problem.  I want to start them again while I am on Tamoxifen, after a few months, and see what happens.  But of course the endo said that my reaction was a "counter-indication," basically that I shouldn't take Propecia.

Offline brm

• Bronze Member
 Some say an antiaromatase would be more suitable in this case because it slightly offsets the antiandrogene Fx of propecia whereas with a Serm like Nolvadex, you do not inhibit the estrogene production. What's more, bodybuilders say that stopping use of a SERM sme day triggers a "rebounce Fx" which can only be cushionned with an antiaromatase....   They say...
BTW, Laurier, did you shed more hair after having stopped Propecia? I'm on propecia+1/3 proscar daily and would never dare to stop. I got my gyne from Avodart.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024