Author Topic: New thought  (Read 4238 times)

Offline Preds

• Silver Member
Ya know how people always say to lose as much weight before gyne surgery.  Here is something to ponder.  Suposidly we are bore with all the fat cells we will have.  Fat cells don't increase but get larger.   Would it not be easier to get fat cells out that were larger than smaller.  I know the sculpting might be harder but I am just thinking of removal at this time  What do you think?  Just curious.
Post surgery
Got my shirt off right now!!!!! lol

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
I have also been told about this theory of our fat cells only growing instead of increasing in number.  A friend of mine who is very skinny told me the reason he is so skinny is because he was in the hospital at a young age and did not eat anything for a lengthy amount of time, and this actually killed a lot of his fat cells.  Now the not a nice person can eat anything he wants and doesn't gain a pound.

Anyway, I don't this theory is relavent.  Perhaps if they're smaller then the PS will be sucking more of them out?
Reborn on May 24, 2005
Surgery Cost: $4,040
Dr. David Metzner - New Orleans, LA
My Photos
Two Years Post-Op Photos

Offline mrfantastic5

• Bronze Member
I have also been told about this theory of our fat cells only growing instead of increasing in number.  A friend of mine who is very skinny told me the reason he is so skinny is because he was in the hospital at a young age and did not eat anything for a lengthy amount of time, and this actually killed a lot of his fat cells.  Now the not a nice person can eat anything he wants and doesn't gain a pound.

Anyway, I don't this theory is relavent.  Perhaps if they're smaller then the PS will be sucking more of them out?

this is the most retarded thing i have ever heard of....

Offline Hypo-is-here

this is the most retarded thing i have ever heard of....

Grow up and have a bit more respect.

Offline GodWasAngry

• Silver Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1! And it loves me!
agreed with last 2 replies

Offline mrfantastic5

• Bronze Member
well i was going to explain myself and state that energy taken in in the form of k-calories can't magically disappear and has to be stored in as fat..

a person can't simply gain fat because of fewer amount of fat cells

but i thought a simple.. "most retarded thing i ever heard of would suffice"

Offline mrfantastic5

• Bronze Member
let's see a person was skinny for a long time and killed his fat cells so now he can eat whatever he wants and not get fat

... who else does not think this is the most retarded thing .. or close to the most retarded thing pretty much imaginable

Offline mrfantastic5

• Bronze Member
lol, sorry if i sound rude but again

i dont know u personally, this is a forum so i dont see how your intelligence can be insulted here as again.. this is completely impersonal..

Offline nukem2k5

lol, sorry if i sound rude but again

i dont know u personally, this is a forum so i dont see how your intelligence can be insulted here as again.. this is completely impersonal..

I simply stated what I was told.  Yes this is a forum, but we don't treat each other like @ssholes like you do to people on other forums.  This forum is for helping other people with what many of us see as a life-altering problem, and we don't need stupid c unts like yourself making inane comments.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2006, 06:30:16 PM by nukem2k5 »

Offline mrfantastic5

• Bronze Member
i didn't insult anyone personally.  U calling me a C U N T is 10x worse than me stating that the comment u made.. which was what is inane and not my response to it

Offline nukem2k5

Ugh, sorry about that, guy.  I was really tired last night.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2006, 07:01:15 AM by nukem2k5 »

Offline Hypo-is-here

i didn't insult anyone personally.  U calling me a C U N T is 10x worse than me stating that the comment u made.. which was what is inane and not my response to it

Try talking to people with the respect that you would in speaking to someone face to face and perhaps this kind of thing wont happen to you.

This is the second thread in the space of days where you have gone in like a bull in a china shop.

You cannot legitimately complain about the behavior of others unless you behaviour towards others improves.

Offline mrfantastic5

• Bronze Member
i understand i maybe was a little insensitive to the person suffering from gyno.

this however, was completely free from any kind of gyno related problems/emotions/whatosever.

my comment could only be offensive to somone who believes their int is somehow compromised from me stating something they said was retarded...

on top of this, this is second hand word this person got from somone else..

and yes, in real life, if a friend of mine told me somone else told him they cant get fat cuz they killed their fat cells...

i would most certainly say that's the most retarded thing i ever heard of.  I really doubt the person would get offended at this.. as again i'm not specifically calling him retarded.. i'm usuing colloquial speach to express the sillyness of such a proposition...

the problem is some people get to defensive from some random comments.. probalby ties into having this kind of nature to begin with.

if u got offended from this comment.. lol i apologies.  Was not my intention to insult you, or your friend, only the logic of this statement.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2006, 09:23:06 AM by mrfantastic5 »

Offline Worrier

• Gold Member
i understand i maybe was a little insensitive to the person suffering from gyno.

this however, was completely free from any kind of gyno related problems/emotions/whatosever.

my comment could only be offensive to somone who believes their int is somehow compromised from me stating something they said was retarded...

on top of this, this is second hand word this person got from somone else..

and yes, in real life, if a friend of mine told me somone else told him they cant get fat cuz they killed their fat cells...

i would most certainly say that's the most retarded thing i ever heard of.  I really doubt the person would get offended at this.. as again i'm not specifically calling him retarded.. i'm usuing colloquial speach to express the sillyness of such a proposition...

the problem is some people get to defensive from some random comments.. probalby ties into having this kind of nature to begin with.

if u got offended from this comment.. lol i apologies.  Was not my intention to insult you, or your friend, only the logic of this statement.

Maybe you didn't mean any harm and maybe some people are over reacting a little but just try to be a bit more diplomatic in some of your replies.

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Preds,

I don't think it would be necessarily easier to get large fat cells out, do you know how small even a "large" cell is?"  It's not like comparing a golf ball to a basketball.

I think losing weight is a much healthier way to have surgery.  There's probably less potential complications with a guy who's in shape.

I think your best bet would be to get in shape as best as you can and then let the cannula suck out the rest of your fat that diet and exercise just can't get.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024