Author Topic: Going away...?  (Read 2592 times)

Offline jk_2k8

• Posting Member
  • Blah!!!
I'm 16 and have had gyne since the 6th grade. I'm not overweight and am kind of lean. Lately I've had the notion that one of my pecs is getting smaller than the other. I took a few pics and looked at them, and noticed a difference in the way each of them portrudes. Has anyone else here had their gyne go away on its own?

Any comments are welcome,

Jake
Gyne since: 13
When's surgery: My 18th B-Day

Offline jk_2k8

• Posting Member
  • Blah!!!
How slow does it usually go away?

Offline soccerplaya

• Bronze Member
Dude,

How far into your sixteenth year are you? I'm almost 16 and I havent seen much change for the better yet...

do you have pointy nipples too?

Offline jk_2k8

• Posting Member
  • Blah!!!
Yeah, I just turned 16 last December in '05.  Ever since my Gyne ( in my case, yes, pointy nipples ) came about, it's slowly been going down over the past few years. I liken it to swelling going down. The nipples use to look more swollen, now they're slowly getting less puffy. My right breast is also a tid bit smaller, I seen this just the other night.  I think once you have change in one breast, it slowly goes away in the other. But I don't know.  Time can only tell.

-Jake

Offline Round_1

• Posting Member
you guys are lucky iether way, you know what your upagainst at a younger age, i didnt even know what was wrong untill i hit 21
"I've noticed that many people seem to fall into 3 categories; 1) people who have true gyno and have suffered psychological from it.  2) people who suffer from psuedo-gyno (the majority) and suffered"

Offline soccerplaya

• Bronze Member
Hey is your right nipple starting to look tighter and flatter?

Offline jk_2k8

• Posting Member
  • Blah!!!
I don't know. Watch yourself, your nipples are constantly changing size ( due to temp. and etc. ) Sometimes if you dwell on it, it can mess with you. All I know is it's very slowly getting smaller.

-Jake

Offline soccerplaya

• Bronze Member
I cant stop thinking about them and touching them!!!!
« Last Edit: January 26, 2006, 01:08:11 PM by soccerplaya »

Offline jk_2k8

• Posting Member
  • Blah!!!
Put your mind on something else. Let it go for a while. Accept the fact that if it's getting noticeably smaller, it will be gone by the age of 18.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024