Author Topic: underworks 997 gyne hiding capabilites  (Read 1713 times)

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
  • Gyne transformed me into a living dead.
as well all know, almost all clothes tend to become loose at some times.

i have an underworks a997, but i havent used it yet, im afraid it will become loose after some use. and I will just use it when I have important matters like meeting with many people in the office.

in your experience, when does it loses its capability to hide gyne? any rough estimations are welcome. thanks
« Last Edit: January 28, 2006, 04:11:45 PM by sadgyneguy »
To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did...

Dr Benjamin Herbosa's Contact Info (Dr Benny)

Offline nomoretucking

• Posting Member
  • shake it baby!
i would recommend getting more than one shirt. that way you'll be able to hide them whenever you want and alternate days. if you think it'd be too expensive to do that, well, what's worth more, the ability to go out in public without feeling ashamed, or having that extra $36 or so bucks in your pocket?

i'm going to order a 997 tonight. i'm only ordering one right now just to see how it fits. if it fits really good, i'm going to order at least 2 more.

First Op- 10/5/05

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
sadgyneguy, i see your post op for almost 2 years, did the lipo solve any problems? do you intend to hav further correction? Whats worse than gyne i think is having gyne, getting surgery to fix it, then still havin it.

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
  • Gyne transformed me into a living dead.
sadgyneguy, i see your post op for almost 2 years, did the lipo solve any problems? do you intend to hav further correction? Whats worse than gyne i think is having gyne, getting surgery to fix it, then still havin it.

it didnt solve it right away. the doctor said its just purely fat. im hear in the asia right now. ill soon go home to US to have this corrected. it really and very difficult in this kind of condition. money and time were wasted on that lipo op.

it really ruined my life. a very big obstacle toward my dreams. my parents dont want to help me because they said its too expensive.  :'(

i have only one underworks, but it seems it cant compress too much, and I have a worse kind of gyne. :'(

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
sadgyneguy, sorry to hear that, next time you have surgery make sure you see a top notch doc who will likely do excision and lipo which should prevent a bad result. Good luck.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024