Author Topic: Gyne help  (Read 1380 times)

Offline eazie

Ok, well i first noticed it when i was around 15 years old, I'm now 17 and they are still there, I have gone through puberty allot later than every one else. I am prety slim, but my nipples puff out. When i first noticed them i felt hard lumps and they hurt for a few weeks, the pain went away and they started to get puffy.. at the stage they are now. I'm not sure if it's a puberty thing, as they came when i started puberty or if its a marijuana thing.. as i used to smoke for a about 2 years, stopped smoking then they came, i have only know about this being a 'disease' for about 7 months, i always stay away from swiming pools/beaches and how i look in cloths wearing Tshirts etc.

Seeings though i am a 'late bloomer' what age should i start seeing these things go away? if they do ( i hope they do). WHen it is cold or the tempretare changes to cold they look normal. but once i get used to the tempreture they 'bulge' up again. Also wondering how should i confront my parents.. as it's really embaresing and i don't think they even know. and how much does surgery cost?

thnx for all your input and pls help, i feel like im the only 1 with this problem  :'(

nek670

hang in there bud, I'm 20 and just and just had the surgery about 3-4 weeks ago, cost of surgery can run anywhere from 2,500 and up, depending on the surgeon and whether or not insurance covers any of it.  If you've had this since you were 15, and your 17 now, my understanding from what my doc told me is that they will probably not go away at this point.  As for your parents...

You need to understand that this condition is in no way your fault, and it is something that deserves attention, just be frank about it and let them no how much anxiety and or stress this is causing you.  You might even show them this website if they have questions, lots of knowledge on these boards.

Hope this helps.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024