Author Topic: I hate this.  (Read 2862 times)

Offline Worrier

• Gold Member
I just need to mention this as something has really gripped me today and Iam pretty upset.

Since I have lost weight and got in shape ,people have said my gyno cannot be seen with a t-ahirt on people that I trust. All I have left  is one puffy nip and I used to have quite a pair....

Today I went out running and ran past three girls. I had finished and was stretching after it.As they walked towards me they were giggling although they were not saying anything about my gyno And as I carried on stetching trying not to notice them they looked round and were laughing still.

I admit I was dribbling a bit (I had just run four miles) and was wearing army boots as I have been told to run once per week in them for a  selection course (no I am not conpletely nuts :P I want a new job) and they could have just thought I was a male thingy head (I would prefer that) but it just really knocked my confidence.People used to laugh at my chest when I weighed five stone more due to meds and I am very sensitive about it. For the last three months or so I have been feeling better about my chest but this has knocked my confidence.

I don't know what they were laughing about but I am just feeling a bit low now and wanted to tell people who understand a bit .

thingy , ... (sigh) ;D

« Last Edit: February 19, 2006, 08:21:31 AM by Worrier »

Offline soccerplaya

• Bronze Member
maybe it was the boots? and how could they get a close enough look at your chest to merit them laughing at you?

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!
they could have been laughing at your nose,ears,hair,sweaty clothes, stumpy legs, skin, arms, your resemblance to someone they know, how they thought you were cute or nothing to do with u at all.

i mean get real dude...
... and the saga continues

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I think you may be making a BFD out of nothing.
Grandpa Dan

Offline silly_guy

• Silver Member
Were you wearing an army uniform with the boots?  If not, I would've laughed at you too.

Ok, i'm playing.  Don't worry about it, probably nothing.

Offline soccerplaya

• Bronze Member
why didnt you say hi to them  8)

Offline Worrier

• Gold Member
why didnt you say hi to them  8)

I need alchohol to do that ;D. ..I just get paranoid running in public because I did get the odd rude comment a year ago. I would prefer to use a treadmill in a gym but I have been told not to use treadmills in a gym by my recruiting sgt.Don't ask me why ???

Iam probably thinking too much , I don't know what they found funny (probably the boot thing if it was about me....).Have to break them in see. And when they walked past they didn't say anything about my chest.  

The only m8 who knows told me I should have got my knob out as that would have given them something to laugh about.....He also told me I am getting rather boring and if I get my knickers in a twist about some silly girls laughing at me how am I going to manage in the army? I have been told to grow a thicker skin fast.

I think he is right about this.Thanks for the responses

« Last Edit: February 21, 2006, 04:43:17 AM by Worrier »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024