Author Topic: NEW  (Read 1534 times)

Offline hylton

NEW
I'm new here.  I'm a 26 yr old male from Mississippi.  I suffer from gynecomastia.  I am currently seeking surgical options.  I'm in avg shape, 6ft 185lbs, nice looking guy, but I have had the breast for some time now.  It just really makes me feel odd, when my friends go swimming, I always say I don't like to swim but in reality I'm dying to take my shirt off and get in, but can't afford the embarrasment.  Anyway, just wanted to give a shout out to you guys.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
hylton....

Welcome to the boards Broh!

Yeah, I hear ya about  'dying to take yer shirt off and get in, but can't afford the embarrassment'. Bin-Der-Dun-Dat!

You're another 6 footer....  Most guys with gyne are 6 foot+. I'm six foot and my PS told me that most of his gyne patients are 6'+.

John.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2006, 05:19:45 PM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I will respectfully disagree, I am 5'10" and Gynecomastia is a family trait as far as I can tell.

Welcome to the club, Though I do not know of anyone who would rather not need this place.
Grandpa Dan

Offline johndoe

• Silver Member
welcome to the boards. Surgery is the best way to correct the problem for most people. It's pretty expensive but almost everyone will tell you it's worth the money. Search for Surgeons online in your local area and go for some consultations to see what they say.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Hylton,

Please forgive my earlier omission.

I would hope that you have already visited your family Doctor, had a referral to an Endocrinologist who specializes is reproductive issues (as opposed to such things as liver disease or diabetes) and that they have given you a clean bill of health. If that is true, then you are ready to be looking for a Surgeon.  If those important steps were not taken, it is time to back-up and start over.

It is kind of like playing Baseball, where you must touch all the bases in order to score a Home-Run.

Do not skip any steps if you want the best results.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024