Author Topic: A Question for those who got Married pre-OP.  (Read 2048 times)

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
This questions also pretains for those who have had sex or been in a serious realationship.

Yes I know this sounds a little strange, but I have read many of stories on this site of people going for surgery and already having a girlfriend or wife with them. Now obviously it seems to me that it is not impossible to meet someone and even get married pre-op. I have always felt to awkard to approch wommen pre-op and was just wondering if I could ask those who did how exactly they did it.

1) Where did you meet your partener? Was it in a club? At work, school?
2)Did you even talk about your Gyne with them?
3) When did they first see you without your shirt on, how did they react?

Thanks guys.

Offline Worrier

• Gold Member
I got drunk and forgot about the gyno ;D.Never could have approached a girl when sober.

It only lasted a few weeks but I ended it, not her so it wasnt her feelings on the gyno which were an issue.

I can't remember much about the night it'self but in the morning I was lying in bed with her and thinking 'well she's still here theres no point trying to hide it now' .She saw me a number of times without my shirt on and never said anything. Although I do n't have a huge case (one sided puffy nip) it is I feel quite visable but it didn't seem to turn her off.

I never talked to her about it but I tend to keep stuff like that to myself so that isn't unusual.Don't know if I would say  anything long term I would be too embarrassed. :-[

On a side note , the one woman who is not my mum who does know about how I feel said that there are much worse things she would be turned off by than a small amount  of tissue on a mans chest .She didn't go into exactly what but she's a nurse so  she has probably seem it all......
« Last Edit: March 12, 2006, 09:44:42 PM by Worrier »

Offline phantom

• Gold Member
I met my partner three years ago.  He was a 'friend of a friend.'  I was quite a bit overweight at the time so he figured that the chest situation was just part and parcel of my big belly.

But early on in the relationship I discussed my concerns with him about my gynaecomastia and that I was considering surgery.  We decided that it would be more appropriate for me to have surgery once I had reached a target weight, which I did and had surgery almost two months ago.

Of course having gynaecomastia was always a concern where sex and relationships were concerned.  As much as I was embarrassed about it, I just carried on regardless as I did not want it to rule my life.  And as I have said previously and before I had surgery, I regarded male chest reduction not as a means to greater happiness, but a way to remove a layer of sadness.  Post-op, I think this is true.

Hope that helps.

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
1. in a club
2.it took me about 4 years before i could tell her ( i was so embarrest)
3after about 2 weeks after i first meet her when we had sex for the first time, she didnt react at all. we got married after about 2 years and i told her about 4 years after i first meet her that i got gyno and she looked at me and told me "what are u talking about" she never really notice the breast she said she loved me and the boobs was no big deal. and she said it doesnt matter that u have boobs i dont love you the less if u have them.

next year we have been married for ten years and we have 3 beutiful kids together and got my surgery 2 years ago and that was the best thing i have ever done in my whole life.

PS i have the best wife in the whole world.
i finally feel like im a man

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024