Author Topic: How bad the scars will remain  (Read 2891 times)

Offline Cabron

• Posting Member
Hi
I will perfor a gynecoamstia surgery somewhere this year and i would like to know how bad tthe scar will remain after the surgery after complete healing.Scars will be very obvious or.......?When make love with a new woman or when you are at a beach or .....you get questions like : ohh what are these?Why on both niples have this scar or thing...?Maybe some one can post some pics with close up of a niple....Thanks in advance

Offline brownman

• Gold Member
at beach yes, during sex no unless u like nipple foreplay on yourself..

depends on your skin color/past scars

look ata  scar u have and expect results no better then that..

Offline Cabron

• Posting Member
At beach yes and at sex no?Interesting,on the beach people stay closer to you than when you make sex?Or you make it just with the light off?No ofense wanted just curious.So the scars will be so obvious????What you tell to people that ask you what are with those scars?

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Carbon....

Have a look at my Pics (link in my Sig below). The last two pics are areola/nipple close-ups.

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Cabron

• Posting Member
Wow,thanks for the link.Man great results you have there and the scars....they barelly can see.This year somwhere after the summer i will go for the surgery too.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Wow,thanks for the link.Man great results you have there and the scars....they barelly can see.This year somwhere after the summer i will go for the surgery too.

Carbon....

Keep in mind that everyone heals differently. You may not achieve the same results that I have. Be prepared for less than optimal surgical results.

Have 'Realistic Expectations'!

John.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2006, 10:21:15 PM by Bambu »

Offline brownman

• Gold Member
THe sun will make them darker too as sun is bad for scars!! during sex i figured she'd be looking elsewhere then your chest........

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
It depends upon your condition and what type of procedure is used. Also, whether or not your PS "butchers" you.

LOL!!

Seriously, though.  I've had 2 ops and I barely have any scars. I good PS will minimize the scarring, but you have a responsibility to take care of the incisions and make sure they heal properly, too.

DrBermant

Hi
I will perfor a gynecoamstia surgery somewhere this year and i would like to know how bad tthe scar will remain after the surgery after complete healing.Scars will be very obvious or.......?When make love with a new woman or when you are at a beach or .....you get questions like : ohh what are these?Why on both niples have this scar or thing...?Maybe some one can post some pics with close up of a niple....Thanks in advance

How tissues evolve after surgery depends on the problem treated, surgical technique, skill of the surgeon, after care, scar care, and how a patient heals.  I prefer my Dynamic Technique in which there is minimal bruising and swelling.  The biggest change happens on the operating table.  That is how I am able to post images the day after surgery.  However, further refinement happens over time as sculpted tissues evolves as they soften with scar care, compression, and healing.  As with any cut, tissues need to heal and soften.

You can see other examples of early resuts:

in this competition body builder here.

This one sided (unilateral) gynecomastia shows the swelling after surgery typical swelling after my gynecomastia surgery compaired to the side that had No Surgery

Here is another example of early healing after unilateral surgery typically seen with my techniques. 

Here is another example of typical minimal swelling and bruising in a 14 year old patient with more images images of tissue evolution and swelling here.

You can find many more examples on my website of primary gynecomastia tissue evoluation.

I perform many Revision Gynecomastia Male Chest Sculpture Operations on patients done by other doctors around the world. Each patient has told me how different their tissues were after my Dynamic Technique compaired to their previous surgery.  They all have commented how the swelling was much less, comfort better, and their expectation met, even at their first view of the tissues after surgery.  You can see typical tissue evolution after Revision Gynecomastia Surgery here.

However, even with these techniques, the tissue continue to evolve over time.  Here is another example of a patient revised after initial surgery done in Australia, early and 2 years after his operation.

This is real surgery and tissues do need to heal just like any other cut or injury.

Scars after surgery depend on the problem to be treated, surgical technique(s), complications, skill of your surgeon, after care, scar care, how you heal, and other factors.

The areola chest skin interface is a great place to hide a scar.  Check out the many before after pictures of this Areola / Nipple Gallery here, here, and here.  These results are typical for my sculpture of my patients.

How tissues move is important.  The human body is beautiful in animation.  That is why I show pictures of the chest with arms up, down, and with muscles tight / relaxed in addition to the results from multiple views.  Limited view demonstrations can pick the best angle to hide deformities and problems.  Such analysis of the results as well as how tissues evolve, the possible need for drains, comfort level after surgery, are important factors in picking your doctor.  It is like an artist selecting a paint brush.  The results are what matters, not with what tool they sculpt.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture
« Last Edit: March 24, 2007, 01:51:48 PM by DrBermant »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024