Author Topic: Does anyone know the foods that may cause Gynec?  (Read 10464 times)

Offline coolguy12

• Posting Member
Can anyone please tell me, what foods that may cause high estrogen? ( or what foods contain estrogen )

Offline brownman

• Gold Member
Mairjuana and Excessive Alcohol :P

i'd imagine liver and other animal body parts could hurt.

Offline johndoe

• Silver Member
I've never heard anything about alcohol causing gyno. Definitely marijuana though.

Offline Yoshi

• Bronze Member
Earlier somebody said that they stopped eating steroid fed chickens and it helped; however, I tried that (switched my diet to completly organic) with no luck so you can probably strike that one down ;)

I heard something about caffeine? But I don't know enough to elaborate on that.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2006, 10:51:08 AM by Yoshi »

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I've never heard anything about alcohol causing gyno.

Appearently with excessive alcohol consumption, the liver's normal functions are impared. The liver is not able to process the tostesterone that the body naturally produces, resuting in secondary female characteristics.

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline coolguy12

• Posting Member
they say chickens cause gyne coz they inject it with estrogen?! to make chickens look big.

Turmeric is anti gynecomastia, it helps.
Its an indian herbs, very spicy and looks like potatos a  little.
http://psa-rising.com/eatingwell/turmeric.htm

Offline Email

• Posting Member
hi,
somebody mention coffein in here, does it mean that coca cola and coffee have an effect on it? do they make it bigger?

Offline coolguy12

• Posting Member
the last year, my only drink was coca cola!
I think this may be the reason then! ???

Offline Texan

• Bronze Member
  • Everythings Bigger In Texas
Soda in general isnt healthy, so if you're overweight and drink sodas everyday, that could be the cause of it.

I doubt it causes any hard glandular tissue though.
Man Boobs Gone In 3 Weeks.
Hopefully It All Works Out.

Offline brownman

• Gold Member
i read somewhere Sugars go right to the breast fat area // chest..
on another forum some guy told me this too to watch my sugar intake as that goes right to the fat and especialyl the gut/chest fat!

Offline Gilbert

• Posting Member
Caffeine highers the estrogen levels, so excessive amounts of coffee or soda could play a role in the enlargening of gynecomastia

Offline regulator98

• Posting Member
caffeine? so does that mean that hydroxycut can cause gynecomastia? becuase i think it has caffeine in it. i have been taking it as a fat burner while i exercise.

Offline Gilbert

• Posting Member
its possible, I assume you are just fine though.  I know people who have taken hydroxycut and dont have any sign of gynecomastia, they have lost a lot of weight too.  If you notice the gyno getting any larger than I would be careful and maybe staop taking it.

Offline CWTGROMB

I have heard that i large chance comes from cows...

something like cause they are female and they have estrogen in their blood/meat...idk just what I heard...and it sounded goodenough for me cause my dad used to make cheese burgers all the time.
C - Cant    
W - Wait    
T - To        
G - Get    
R - Rid
O - Of
M - Man
B - Boobs

Offline Gilbert

• Posting Member
My doctor said that the food with the largest amount of estrogen in it is chicken because of the estrogen that they give them.  

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024