Author Topic: short term cover up  (Read 5225 times)

Offline rhinopothole

• Posting Member
  • Needs help!
guys, i have found a great tool for covering up the effects of gyne!  go to the store and get some band aids.  not just any kind, get the large ones.  i thing they r something like 1"x2" sized.  take the gause off of the strip after u remove the plastic covers and apply as u wish.  ive noticed they wrok better when u put them on horizontal to your chest.  removing the gause pad on hte band aid gives a very smooth look on your chest.  if ur white, then u have it made cause they closely match your skin tone pretty well, so certain whites shirts r ok to wear now!  i msut warn u though, if u have to take off your shirt just say, "my nipples are raw from tanning or working out."  just make soemthing up or avoid taking your shirt off.  this is temporary, and if u have a severe case then it may not work for u. my case is mild maybe medium.  just give it a try and if ur confused by my terrible directions on application and preperation just reply to this and let me know.  if it works good let me know to please.  it does a great job on me!

Offline nitrix17

• Posting Member
thats great if you just want to cover it up, if youre like me youll not only want to get rid of it but also get muscle and make it look good, not just, eh...ok.

Offline rhinopothole

• Posting Member
  • Needs help!
ok... well, not like you i guess.  my bad.

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
guys, i have found a great tool for covering up the effects of gyne!  go to the store and get some band aids.  not just any kind, get the large ones.  i thing they r something like 1"x2" sized.  take the gause off of the strip after u remove the plastic covers and apply as u wish.  ive noticed they wrok better when u put them on horizontal to your chest.  removing the gause pad on hte band aid gives a very smooth look on your chest.  if ur white, then u have it made cause they closely match your skin tone pretty well, so certain whites shirts r ok to wear now!  i msut warn u though, if u have to take off your shirt just say, "my nipples are raw from tanning or working out."  just make soemthing up or avoid taking your shirt off.  this is temporary, and if u have a severe case then it may not work for u. my case is mild maybe medium.  just give it a try and if ur confused by my terrible directions on application and preperation just reply to this and let me know.  if it works good let me know to please.  it does a great job on me!

hi hinopothole

I know what your saying I used small peices of tape when i was younger....But I really watted them gone so yes it could hide it in some cases but for most here they need the OP............. 8)
This is a great site and all should be proud to take part........

Offline Sir_Puffs-a-lot

• Bronze Member
GUYS, he's just offering a minor suggestion to those of us with a milder case who want to feel comfortable in a t-shirt; just tricks of the trade, that's all. I'm sure he's fully aware of the surgery option and that some people don't want to wear it; if you don't want to use his advice, THAT'S COOL, you don't have to broadcast it to the whole world. Used to use it when you were younger, but decided YOU personally needed surgery? Fantabulous, he already explained it would probably only work for MILD TO MEDIUM cases. Sorry I had to be the d*ck who said it, but rhino's not gettin' the feedback he deserves. Keep up the experimental tips rhino, and everyone else who tries different stuff as well.  ;)

Offline texn

• Posting Member
  • surgery 5/20/04
I just lived on way-too-small underarmour under my shirts until I had my surgery.  I too tried the band-aids and tape but was always paranoid that someone would see them.

Offline rhinopothole

• Posting Member
  • Needs help!
hey,  texn and everyone esle, im glad u like that idea.  many of u have already tried i see.  guess im a little behind on the game...  im not in as good of shape as i used to be, so maybe that has soemthing to do with me being so self conscience about it now?  at any rate, i hope it helps atleast one dude out.  even if it is just a "short term cover up."

Offline rockfish42

• Posting Member
I was lucky enough to marry a  woman that could sew. Shes a designer.  After watching me struggle  to find shirts to wear, we  designed an undershirt for my gyne. 13 years later when I saw my nephew get boobs I decided it was time to make my shirt available to the public. We manufacture them in the US. We make other garments too but nothing related to gyne.
A few months ago we started selling them online. Here's the link.  Skeptical? Check out my feedback.
http://stores.ebay.com/GC2-gynecomastia-compression

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Be very careful with the tape. In some cases, the tape has caused tears in the skin and resulted in scars.
Grandpa Dan

Offline rhinopothole

• Posting Member
  • Needs help!
is a band aid as bad as using a piece of tape?  i use a type of band aid that works really well.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
If the Band-Aid has a gauze pad large enough to prevent the tape from sticking to the areola and nipple and the tape is of the easy release/hypo-alergenic type; you should be OK. Even so, be careful. It would probably be a good idea to leave the tape or band-aids off when you are at home etc.

julacom

I was lucky enough to marry a  woman that could sew. Shes a designer.  After watching me struggle  to find shirts to wear, we  designed an undershirt for my gyne. 13 years later when I saw my nephew get boobs I decided it was time to make my shirt available to the public. We manufacture them in the US. We make other garments too but nothing related to gyne.
A few months ago we started selling them online. Here's the link.  Skeptical? Check out my feedback.
http://stores.ebay.com/GC2-gynecomastia-compression

wow, thats such a great idea!

Offline NewLifeStartsMay4th

• Bronze Member
    • pre-post pics
i use white medical bandage tape it really sticks and is made for skin. by the way if anyone pinches your nips they cant feel the tape. ;D
Surgery may 4th Dr. Metzner New Orleans
http://deuce-po.magix.net/

Offline hash

• Posting Member

wow, thats such a great idea!

Did this guy just create another profile trying to push his product?

I was trying to look for the other thread in which he made himself....

unfortunetley the search function sucks....can anyone link to it?

or better yet, has anyone tried this compression shirt?  does it work??

summer is coming up!!! T-shirt time everyone!

Offline cptam

• Bronze Member

Did this guy just create another profile trying to push his product?

I was trying to look for the other thread in which he made himself....

unfortunetley the search function sucks....can anyone link to it?

or better yet, has anyone tried this compression shirt?  does it work??

summer is coming up!!! T-shirt time everyone!

They are the best cover up tank I have come across!! GET IT!!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024