Author Topic: Anyone on par with Dr. Bermant?  (Read 2970 times)

Offline istillgotit

• Posting Member
I called Dr. Bermant 's office and he was a little high as far as cost goes, but, I think his reputation goes without saying.  I mean, try and find anyone who is unhappy with their results after surgery! 

I had a consultation with Dr. "*******", and contrary to what people say about him on this board, I was not truely impressed.  I mean, he did not seem really confident like I expected.  He did advised me he would do the surgery, and a few grand less than Dr. Bermant. ( this is an important issue, but if he screws up the surgery and i need a revision.........that would suck) 

The question is this, a lot of people on this board hype up Dr. "*******", he has an ok web site dedicated to gyno and he is a sponser on google so that when you do a search his web site pops right up.  All these factors lead you to believe this guy is one of the best in this field.  BUT, IS HE REALLY.  When you really dig into the posts on this site more than a few people are needing a revision!  And some guys,  probably and understandable frustrated by this fact, drop off and stop providing information about their issues with him. 

I said all that to say this, IS ANYONE REALLY ON THE SAME LEVEL AS DOCTOR BERMANT?  I'M STARTING TO THINK NOT! 

This is not what I want to think because I would prefere a less expensive route.  However,  this is the unfortunate conclusion I am starting to reach.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2010, 11:18:02 PM by kiwibird »

Offline johndoe

• Silver Member
istillgotit what state are you in? I might be able to give a recco for an incredible dr. in NJ but I can't give him my seal of approval just yet (I'll know for sure in 2-3 more weeks). He was also the cheapest of all of my consults and was able to fit me to his schedule without much delay.

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!
best results I have ever seen on these boards was that guy that had surgery in czech.

they were so good I thought they might have been photoshopped - but they werent
... and the saga continues

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
best results I have ever seen on these boards was that guy that had surgery in czech.

they were so good I thought they might have been photoshopped - but they werent

Lucky him. I bet it was CHEAP, too!

Offline SpydeReFs

• Posting Member
I'm gonna do surgery with Dr. Delgado on June 1; I've heard nothing but good things about him

Offline Yoshi

• Bronze Member
The reason I'm going through Dr. Bermant is all the other surgeons in the area actually cost more, our insurance is helping, and those surgeons in our area don't want to do the surgery on a 16 year old or they want me to use this one hospital in which I volunteer at...so that's a no no.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2006, 01:19:48 PM by Yoshi »

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
I'm gonna do surgery with Dr. Delgado on June 1; I've heard nothing but good things about him

I emailed him twice and they never returned my email. That doesn't mean he's a bad surgeon, just a little unorganized with client follow-up. Maybe he's too busy.

Offline SpydeReFs

• Posting Member
that's weird... everytime I emailed Dr. Delgado his secretary Janice answers, and one time i asked a gynecomastia question for Dr. Delgado, Dr. Delgado answered. And each email was answered at most the next day.

Did you see him for consultation at his office? he sounds very professional and his office seems so as well (the one in SF is very beautiful, with a bay area view as his office is on a highrise building). The whole thing reminded me of Nip tuck, he he, except Dr. Delgado was more down to earth...

Offline BringExtraDragons

• Bronze Member
  • Sometimes you get so alone it just makes sense.
What is Dr. Bermant's general cost for gynecomastia surgery? lets say lipo and incision?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024