Author Topic: Urgently need help re: a guise for my surgery  (Read 1509 times)

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!
Hey all,
its been a while but Im having a revision op on wed ( 2 days time) and I really needa come up with a guise for the whole thing.

Only my parents know (as theyll be doing the lifts and caring for me for a few days), work thinks Im going on vacation, but I really need a good cover-up for my friends,siblings, business partner,etc.

My original op a year ago, I had a "hernia" :)   ( and since I had already had a real one a few years before that "1" , that idea is definitely a no go)

Im thinking that Im gonna go with a "torn pectoral muscle", from the gym. has anyone used this ? what is the prognosis for such an injury anyway? and what kind of doctor would I alledgedly be seeing ? would this be like an orthopaedic doctor or what?

seems like the most legit. thing and a good reason to make people weary of my chest ( as my mates are always joking around and rumbling with eachother and stuff, which I have to protect from)

also, how would this injury explain a night in hospital ( to my siblings who live at home with my parents?) do you guys think theyll just buy the excuse that the hospital wanted to keep me for observation overnight ?
theyre in their early twenties and not stupid, but Im hoping theyll buy it... they know I train at the gym a fair bit

anyone got anything to add to my elaborate plan?

cmon lads, get creative!!
... and the saga continues

Offline markashleigh1979

• I've had my final operation :)
Im thinking that Im gonna go with a "torn pectoral muscle", from the gym. has anyone used this ? what is the prognosis for such an injury anyway? and what kind of doctor would I allegedly be seeing ? would this be like an orthopaedic doctor or what

Hi mate,

Don’t over embellish the white lie; if you give friends& family to many fictitious details, it will be very hard to keep the story up. Just give them tiny little details…..1) You are having your pectoral muscle reattached   (Nobody will ask what type of surgeon  ...lol , if they do just reply a male one and shrug your shoulders saying they are all the some to you …lol) 2) Tell them you are a bit gutted as you will need to stay over night due to the time of the operation and length of operation time…3) Tell everyone it’s the last time you do push ups in your bedroom……lol. Don’t tell anybody more than you have to!!!!

;D

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
Lie to anyone who you dont live with. If you live in the same house makes it alot harder. Be very carefull with your lies. After my operation I almost got caught in my web of lies!

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
"Had a growth removed, but fortunately it was not malignant. Thanks for your concern."

This true, but incomplete response has the best advantage of all. You do not have to remember what lie you told to who.  So there is little to no chance you'll ever get caught in a lie.
Grandpa Dan

Offline snugs

• Posting Member
Cracked a few ribs during rough sex, need minor surgery to have them aligned properly :D

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024