Author Topic: United Kingdom Members  (Read 2117 times)

Offline merle

• Gold Member
  • Author, Psychotherapist, Consultant
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
I have a question. I have been trying to get the people from Channel 4 to return my calls about the Boys With Gynecomastia doc that they hold the rights to. Do you have any suggestions or connections that might be helpful?

Thanks,

Merle
Demystifying Gynecomastia: Men with Breasts
The first book on Gynecomastia

My newest book: Facing the Truth of Your Life is very relevant to members of this forum. It could save you a lot of unnecessary pain and time.

Book books are available on Amazon. FTTOYL is also available through your local bookstore or on Audible or iTunes.

Offline phantom

• Gold Member
Their telephone number is 020 7306 8333.  Don't forget we are between 5 to 8hours ahead of US time, so think about when the office will be open.

All other contact details are at:

http://www.channel4.com/contact_us.html

Channel4 may have broadcast this documentary, but I think it was produced by an outside organisation, based in Glasgow, Scotland called Blackwatch Productions.  I think they have produced a number of social documentaries for Channel4.

There are various addresses and numbers for Blackwatch if you google it.

Hope that helps.

PS for clarity, I think the documentary is called "Boys with Breasts"
« Last Edit: April 15, 2006, 12:10:01 AM by phantom »

Offline merle

• Gold Member
  • Author, Psychotherapist, Consultant
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
Yes you are right about the title, I should not write emails at 2 AM. The result is always interesting.

Yes, Blackwatch made it, but Channel 4 owns the rights. I have called at 9 AM their time and left messages, but no one is calling me back. I think that I need someone who knows someone to get their attention.

Merle

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024