Author Topic: Letrozole  (Read 3723 times)

Offline pe175

• Silver Member
What can you all tell me about this.  The body building forums suggested this may be a good way to get rid of my puffy nips.  I did a search on here but didn't get any results.  Here's the website they gave me.

http://research-ology.com/shop/product_info.php?cPath=23&products_id=42

Its is oral, a creme you rub on?  Any info is appreciated.

Offline brm

• Bronze Member
I think it is oral supplementation. I read somewhere it was a libido killer for some people.

Offline moobius

• Gold Member
letrozole is a very potent aromatase inhibitor. if the puffiness is due to fat then the letro may help reduce it, BUT it is not a permanent solution.

i'd compare it to carb depleting... (any of you guys that have done this will know what i'm talking about) as you deplete your body's glycogen stores your body will drop water. for every gram of glycogen you hold your body hold ~4 grams of water. (thats why all these low-carb dieters see so much weight loss in the first 2wks... its all water and glycogen, NOT fat)

as you drop glycogen and water, the fat cells shrink due to less fluid in which case the "puffiness" will reduce. a very similar thing is caused by estrogen which causes you to hold water. the letrozole will supress estrogen levels and drop some of this excess water weight and reduce puffiness, but as soon as the letro treatment is ceased the water/puffiness WILL return.

again, letro is VERY potent stuff and can dramatically reduce Estrogen levels. reduced too far you can experience negative side effects, one of which is loss of libido.

again, this is another avenue i've explored in my search for cures to gynecomastia.... in the end, the only REAL solution is the surgery.

oh yeah, and its an oral tablet although i've seen it sold on the grey-market in powder form and suspended/dissolved in liquid
« Last Edit: May 03, 2006, 08:01:55 PM by moobius »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024