Author Topic: surgery  (Read 1238 times)

Offline transam79

I'Ve had this problem since I was 12 or so. Now I'm 27, I have suffered enough. Anyone got a good surgen in mind. I was thinking about an appointment with Dr. Frank Lista. Anyone got any info on this guy? Good or bad?

Offline MRD

• Gold Member
Well all i know is that in Canada Lista and Fielding have the most experience and best reputation and are the most talked about on this site....from reading on this site most are very happy with Fielding and Lista...but i have read a few disappointments about Lista. Lista does not actually do a gland excision, he uses some kind of new type of liposuction method, which he claims is all that is needed. Some people said even though it got their overall breast size down, yet it still kept their nipples ''puffed out''.

I know Fielding uses the more common method in which he ectually does an excision to take out the gland, which fixes also the puffy nipple problem if you also have that.

So theres some info for you, based on what i know.

Oh and Fielding has a lot lower price than Lista. The price for lista is 5000$ plus taxes. With Fielding it ranges up to 2,000$

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024