Author Topic: Has anyone tried these?  (Read 1814 times)

Offline myusername

• Posting Member

Offline willy27

• Bronze Member
I was wondering the same thing.

Offline myusername

• Posting Member
For some reason to me they look too good to be true. :o

Offline myusername

• Posting Member
wow, so i guess surgery is the only way to go   :'(

Offline myusername

• Posting Member
Well, I'm moving into senior year of highschool, and I am extremely self-concious. Is there any temporary way of hiding them? By the way, I went to an endo, and had a consult with a surgeon, he said that insurance wouldnt cover me if they were sagging on the ground (man i hope he was being sarcastic :)) so without insurance covering me it would be 5,000 dollars. My family is on a tight budget so needless to say i cant get the surgery.

Update: I just ran a search on this site and found a post saying that these pills are not FDA approved, so they're out after hearing that and your story.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2006, 04:38:46 PM by myusername »

Offline myusername

• Posting Member

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
Well, I'm moving into senior year of highschool, and I am extremely self-concious. Is there any temporary way of hiding them?

The following is my opinion and based on many years experience in dealing with male breasts.  Many will probably dissagree, but so be it...

My vote would be to wear normal clothes that you feel you look good in, and don't use specialized undergarments to hide the gynecomastia.  A loose-fitting dark T-shirt with sports team on the front, for instance, works well for me.  You'll be glad you did when you're with a girlfriend and she wants to start that tickling game where she eventually gets your shirt off.  She won't get a big shock, and by that time it's not going to matter what's under that shirt.  

MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline myusername

• Posting Member
hmm, intersesting take, i tried wearing one of those sleeveless "wife beater" ::) they seemed to work ok.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024