Author Topic: Women?  (Read 3021 times)

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
This may sound stupid, but can this be tied genetically to women in the family?  I found out yesterday that even though I don't know of any men in my family with gyne, many women in my family have had excessively large areolas.  It's something that they have been very self-conscious about for years.  I had no idea.  Can there be a genetic connection to what I have?
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
I couldnt say bro. My family is notorious for having boys. My father has gyno and I have it. I dont think women would have anything to do with, they are a completely different sex. ::)
Had surgery with Dr. J.C. Fielding on August 2nd.

Offline nop

• Posting Member
When I first plucked up the courage to talk to my mom about my gyne a few weeks ago, I was surprised when she told me that the females in her family had exactly the same condition, abnormally large areolas (not that I want to think about that too hard).  I think there is a good chance that this is related.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
There would appear to be a link. I come from a family where it seems all the men have Gynecomastia and all the women have very large breasts as well.
Grandpa Dan

Offline Mr_Nip

I'm thinking that since some women may have extra large breasts and/or areolas but never disclose this to anyone else in the family, there may be valid heredity factors that are never considered in a lot of cases.  I know this sounds kind of far out, but there could be a LOT more cases of genetic gynecomastia than previously thought.  Make sense?

Offline Mr_Nip

I saw the doctor today and asked him about this.  He said it was very possible that my large areolas were  from the same gene as the women in my family, BUT the gynecomastia (large breasts) was more than likely NOT from the same gene, whether it be male or female in origin.  I guess I'm very lucky to get both the large breast gene along with a separate large areola gene so I can enjoy the full experience.  What are the chances?   ::)
« Last Edit: August 10, 2006, 02:18:57 PM by Mr_Nip »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024