Author Topic: Im on my first day Post op!!!  (Read 2244 times)

Offline Gynecomastia1617

• Bronze Member
  • Movin' on up!
I havent seen anything yet but it definitely seems promising. I dont feel nausea or drowsiness at all. I feel normal. It does feel like I lifted alota weights yesterday, and I also got a drain on my left breast, but no bag. He said its not gonna need  bag. There is just some cotton things there soaking up the blood. I switched it out 3 times, each time its been less blood so thats good. I cant wait till Sunday, because thats when I can shower, which means I can take off the bandages , and check out my results. Im gonna follow up on all my doctors instructions. Im so exited to see my results! I would really appreciate some tips, and encouragement from everyone to help me get through this recovery in a good mood. I told alot of my friends that I went to Dominican Republic to see my grandmother, but im really just stuck here doing nothing, but waiting and hoping that my chest will look awsome. Atleast I have all of you guys to talk 2, so plz talk to me!!! Please. Anyone got an Aol instant messenger, or msn messenger?? Preferably someone who has had an operation.  O yea, and on my week follow up, im gonna ask my doc to email me my pictures and im gonna post them first thing. Those would be my week post op, and pre op's... Post plz!

Offline flex1appeal

Congrats. I remember how you felt as mine was just 4 months ago. I am having a revison next month but overall everything was great for me. I am a perfectionist and because I once had a perfect chect and ruined it taking roids, I want it back the way it was. That's why I am having a revision. But anyways, I don't have AOL or MSN msgr but I do have yahoo IM. You can locate me under flex1appeal@yahoo.com or under flex1appeal. Hit me up sometime if you want to chat about it.

flex

Offline Gynecomastia1617

• Bronze Member
  • Movin' on up!
Hey flex , ill send you message in a few minutes.Please stay on! Im downloading yahoo messenger.. lol

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Anyone got an Aol instant messenger, or msn messenger?? Preferably someone who has had an operation.

Dude, I have MSN Messenger. My online name is 'Bambu'. Add me to your contact list so we can chat sometime....

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline harmon570

• Posting Member
your not alone...i am 3 days post op. i had my drains out this am and got my first view of the dr's work. what an awesome day today. hang in there!

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
BillyBoy is correct.

Don't get too attached to how your chest will look when you take off your bandages.

As time goes by, it continues to get better.

A lot of guys get depressed immediately after surgery because it wasn't as flat as they though it would be.

It does get better with time.....mine certainly did.

Offline Gynecomastia1617

• Bronze Member
  • Movin' on up!
Thanks guys. I think mines looks wierd now. My left breast looks excellent contour-wise, but it is swelled up. My right nipple looks the same. The nipple on the right side is not flat, and the breast is not that swelled up. The nipple just has a cut, and that is the only difference from pre-op. I remember reading that the breast they take more out of will be swelled up more, and my left breast certainly had more gland in it, so I can understand why it would be more swelled up that the right. But my left nipple looks excellent. It is completely flat, and the contour of the breast is attractive. Basically it is just my right nipple pissing me off. Does the nipple go down with time?

Offline flex1appeal

Like I told you on IM, don't get caught up in what it looks like in the beginning. Judge what you look like 8 weeks from surgery. Even then you'll still see changes occur thru the 3rd and even 4th month. By then you should have an idea of what your final outlook will be. You are in for a lot of dramatic changes the first couple weeks. Especially in the appearance. Be patient

Offline Gynecomastia1617

• Bronze Member
  • Movin' on up!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024