Author Topic: It's very odd...  (Read 1957 times)

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I often hear of 'hard' glandular mass. I would assume that women have 'glandular' mass. If that is the case, then why, of all the 'natural/real' breasts that I have felt, are they very soft. I have never felt any 'hard' mass in a womans breasts. Sup with that?  Any ideas?

GB
« Last Edit: December 29, 2006, 02:58:05 PM by Grandpa Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
I feel compelled to reply since I am very experienced in feeling women's breasts.  ;D

Yep, as I recall, even the firm and perky ones seem to be lacking the hard discs we hear about with gyne.   Of course, during the moments I was touching them I'll have to admit that their gland content was the last thing on my mind.   ;)
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline Hypo-is-here

You are silly boys aren't you.... ;D odd given how experienced you are..

You can't feel the breast bud with the women you are Ahem...because it is beneath much of what you are getting to terms with Ahem  ;D

Also the whole idea about glandular mass gynecomastia being only associated with breast buds is total yahoo anyway.  Many men have diffuse glandular gynecomastia that appears to be very much like a female breast. 

The difference in such cases is that woman can have very glandular appendages whereas most men have appendages that are less glandular with more fat; nevertheless with enough glandular material the issue is more than apparent in men.

The whole reason that ultrasound is so poor/useless for men is that they can only see very dense breast material typically seen only in women….as opposed to men with obvious breasts…

I hope you cheeky chappies  can  alter your groping routine to accommodate what I am saying…ooh dear

Offline Grandpa Bambu

I will need a few good men, to help me conduct the clinical study ( as well as some willing ladies )
Any takers? ;)

;D ;D ;D

GB

Offline Hypo-is-here

If you have enough lumps densely situated the lumps stop being lumps and become mounds, firm mounds if the person attached is less rotund than yourself.

This is a silly season isn't it  ;D

Offline Grandpa Bambu

This is a silly season isn't it  ;D

Hypo...

Do you think that the original question is silly?

GB

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024