Author Topic: very upset  (Read 2148 times)

Offline woodchuck

• Posting Member
I am fed up with this gyne crap. Is the gyne connected to anything (veins, etc.) inside my chest. I am thinking about getting a razor blade or something and cutting and pulling the sh*t out myself.

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
Hey Bro, I know it's frustrating to have gyne but you can do something about it. I had it for 20 years and just got the operation 8 mths ago. It can be corrected, don't go to that extreme. How old are you?

Offline woodchuck

• Posting Member
I'm 21 college student. Ive had it since i was 13 or so. I have 2 major problems. I have gyne, and if I don't work out the gyne will definetly be the most prominant feature I have. So I started lifting weights. I use whey protein and I was taking creatine for about a month (one big bottle of powder). Now I have pretty nice size arms and shoulders (mostly naturally wide shoulders). I don't want anyone thinking I use steroids. However, If I don't lift weights and improve my body, I will be small and skinny with gyne.. So its either be skinny and have gyne (like its been for years)... or be big and have gyne, but have people think I use steroids.. I don't know what to do I feel helpless as hell.

Offline buble

• Bronze Member
Take action, consult medical advice, and get them removed once and for all!  You'll be so much happier.  I wish I had taken charge when I was your age!  I would have suffered 10 years less than I have, but at 30, I finally did it and I'm so glad.  Best of luck
Surgery Date: Jan 9, 2007
Dr. H. Ukani, Vancouver, BC
Pre/post pics: http://www.flickr.com/photos/gynecomastia/

Offline Calg-puffed

• Bronze Member
I'd take it as a compliment if someone thought I was on steroids and I was really natural.  Stay big 'til you get the surgery.  Go book a consult.

Offline flex1appeal

Definately take it as a compliment if someone thinks you use steroids and don't. Laugh if someone says that. Who cares. You know the truth. I did use steroids and couldn't care less about people pointing at me. I rather liked it myself. But hey that's just me. What would have made me feel better is people still pointing and making accusations if the truth was I never did use. That's the only thing that would have made it better. Be proud you have a physique good enough for people to think that. That's just jealousy talking bro. As for your gyne, don't go to rash decisions. Go see a GP and plastic surgeon as well as an endocrinologist. Get yourself fixed the right way. It can be fixed bro!

Offline woodchuck

• Posting Member
Thanks for the encouragement and support. That makes me feel alot better.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024