Author Topic: will a a hemmaroid be an obstacle in gyno surgery?  (Read 1954 times)

Offline reaper33

• Silver Member
hey guys, it was my birthday on the 9th, didn't party at all was busy with school work. anyhow i did get a present, a rectal hemmaroid. yep quite a gift rite, it was hurting when sitting and walking so today went to see my gp, and said plz tell me there is a medication for this besides surgery lol. he smiled at me and wrote me a prescription of hydrocortisone suppository, and asked me to use it for next two weeks, if it doesnt work then hes gonna send me to a surgeon to get it excised, im totally bewildered dont know what to say, im soo numb, after taking blow after blow these past years. you know just when you think life cant get any worse, things like these happen, life plays another dirty trick just when you are not up for it. im sorry for depressing you guys with my depressing life, atleast you wont beat me up since everything is online, but if i tell this to my parents, they'll be like, "whats wrong with you boy,get outta here" just kiddin. anyways i do have a question, im planning my gyno surgery during summer in june, with dr bermant. and if this medication doesnt work ill get this hemmaroid surgery in a month, still giving a 2 months gap between the two, will that be ok, and if the medicine works, that would be awesome, but someone told me, that hemorrhoids disappear with meds but return in a few months until they are surgically removed, i dont know if thats true, coz my gp didn't  mention anything like that. u guys see how confused i am, totally messed up. anyways any ideas will be appreciated. peace :)

Offline gabbyhey

• Gold Member
I really don't see how this would cause a problem.  I think you'll be fine. 

Offline ddaavviiddd

• Silver Member
The whole thing sounds like a big pain in the ass

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
chances are it'll just go away.  you probably should ask bermant about complications if it came back.  the meds are supposed to affect veins and can sometimes put a little strain on the heart, so it'd be best if it were over with before, but you're thinking right, if you get closer, you should be safe about complications. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024