Author Topic: Backpacks  (Read 1978 times)

Strato

Anyone had this experience..whenever I put on a backpack I feel like it is pushing my teets forward. Any ways to avoid this? I usually sling it over one shoulder now. Please let me know

Offline unleash

• Posting Member
  • I wish.....damn Gyne
Go for the one that has a flap that goes diagonally across the chest..
Its easier to wear n you can hide your right side gyne completely by placing the strap over the nipple.
The shirt pocket hides the left..
Keep some card or id in your left pocket so it does not ;) show gyne outside!!
We Are What WE Do.
    Our Deeds Make The Man Within Us.

Offline Jamama

• Posting Member
You can hold the straps in your hands (out in front of you) and sort of push out lightly from your body.  It'll cover your chest.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
i assume you mean the smaller rucksack/bookbag type?  the full packs, but even some of the small ones, usually have a chest strap that connects across the shoulder straps across the upper chest that actually helps conceal things. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline gyno got to go

• Posting Member
Hi have dealt with this most of school and what has worked best for me was to just use the right strap over my right shoulder. If that side starts to bother than go to the left strap left shoulder. No one can tell what your up to lots of people that don’t have gyno do it anyways all so if you book bag is really heavy support it with the hand of the side its on like hang it on your shoulder and hold on to it with the same hand.

Offline ddaavviiddd

• Silver Member
Just leave all your books at home

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024