Author Topic: Scar widening areola reduction  (Read 2907 times)

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
I know you've seen my posts before. I had areola reduction. I was wondering if anyone has had scar widening around the areola? I am only 3 weeks post-op and their is a wide scar, kinda like a space between my areola and lighter part of my skin. Is this normal? Can anything be done to make it look better? If it stays like this,I'm gonna have to grow alot of hair on my chest.  ;D Has anyone heard of areola tattooing? Thanks

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
Can anyone give me some advice  ;D

Offline gynehater

• Posting Member
i wish i i could of told you about the technique my doctor used on me. He mad an incision under my armpit like he was goin to do liposuction, but instead he used a long tool with little scissors on the end to reach down and cut the gland then pull it out. the result is the same except the scars are hidden under my armipits. As for your situation, If the scar gets really bad you could ask your doctor about getting laser scar treatment. Ive seen pictures of the procedure and its amazing how good this treatment hides the scars.

Offline reaper33

• Silver Member
whats best for you right now is get a full recovery, let the bruises heal. if your scar is widening may be it has something to do with the procedure you got done. either way i heard that it takes upto an year for a scar to completely develop. then and only then you should start finding ways to get rid of it. ive got deep stretch marks all over my upper body, but they dont bother me as much as gyne, now you are post op, start enjoying life.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024