Author Topic: What to do  (Read 1606 times)

Offline johnboobs

• Posting Member
Ok so I went to the endo for my second blood test and he seemed to know alot about gyn and I 16 6'2 and weigh 185 and he said that I have a very mild case of gyn and says it hard to notice while I know for a fact its there and it pretty much controls my life. He said that my levels are all right and that since Ive had it since the 7th grade and I havent had a full beard yet that it might go away. I have noticed the lump has gone down a little bit but the fatty tissue has stayed the same. I recently lost 30 lbs and it really did nothing. He said with my case if I were to build my upper pecs up it will hide it alot better but I also thought it was worse to do upper body excercises bc it would push it out more but he said it would help it look better. So now Im waiting on my new test results to come in and he looked at my other levels and based on it he said Im fine excpet for having it for the unknown reason. He still believes its puberty related but Im sure I cant have it this long with puberty. The surgon he recooment Dr. Powell in Macon Ga said that he would opperate on my at my age if my levels were right. I realized that surgery is a huge step but my mom said we will try to do everything possible and she will do surgery but insurance wont cover it which is making her want me to wait it out. I really hate it and I want it to go away so what should I do wait it out and live in this hell hole longer or go surgery?Thanks

Offline Jamama

• Posting Member

I am in a similar situation as you, condition is minor etc.  Lets see the other responses.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
if your levels are normal it's possible it was a past irregularity that started it up.  as long as they look like they'll stay stable in future the doc may be willing to operate.  it's a risk though, you'd be rid of it sooner but in the pub range you'd still have some risk it could come back.  if the doc feels confident and would be willing to re-op if it came back in a year or two, that'd be one thing, otherwise it could be worth the wait. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024