Author Topic: ok guys finally i am going for it on MAY16th..  (Read 1618 times)

Offline jackmac

• Posting Member
yah i know its gona be hot and hard.

well anyway

i just wanted to share this that my PS/doc offered me to do video tape for this skills. so he can show it to other PS and they can learn his skills.

and i was like np but you have to lower the price. b/c those PS gona go out and make milliions where me being student don't even get a penny off.

so he was like no we can't.. so i told him no strightup.. and after that his assistance called me few times.

but i really have financial issue at this point. i have 2 yrs left in my college and i need to pay for it + i am doing the electrical engr. which is the toughf major. and i won't be working after the surgery not b/c i am layz but i need more time to study.

so my last 5000 is gone for my boob job .. :( and this rich PS don't want to give up only 2-3k so it would be easy for me to survive 1 more sem.. but anyway.

being positive i am happy. that by summer i will be boobless. a real MAN hahahahah

Offline jackmac

• Posting Member
sure when i am done i will post some pic.. i hope i surprise you guys. that how big my chest is and the post results hopefully be best..
 :P

Offline moobius

• Gold Member
i agree... if he's gonna benefit from filming and distributing the video to other PS (whether for $$$ or just for advertisement) then he should DEFINITELY cut you a deal on the surgery.

if he's not gonna do that, then i wouldn't agree to be video'd. i'd also try to sneak in a audio recorder or something so that you can have it recording while you're under... just to make sure that as soon as it's "sleepy time" that the doc doesn't say "alright, get the camera out... is the picture clear enough in this light? ok, lets roll"

Offline jackmac

• Posting Member
2 more weeks i am on VitaMedica thing right now

taking like 3 big pills in morning and at nite.

can't wait for this month to be over.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024