Author Topic: 17, thin, with glandular gynecomastia  (Read 3832 times)

Offline helpless

• Posting Member
Hi everyone. I'm new here and just want to post my story. I'm 5'11" 140 and 17 years old. Im still growing and in puberty (I'm just starting to get facial hair). 3 months ago my nipples started hurting and within a few days they were puffy and a gland had formed under my nipples. The left nipple has a gland and is decently sized(you can see it through i normal fitting t-shirt) and the right one only has a tiny one but its enough to make the nipple puffy but you can still see the definition in my pectoral muscle. 2 years ago i had this same thing happen and they went away within a few months and my chest completly flattened out. I'm wondering if its normal to get this condition twice and will it go away on its own again and how long will it take?

Thanks in advance!

Offline helpless

• Posting Member
anybody?

ive been reading threads for hours. not one post on how it went away on its own :(

Offline hertog88

• Bronze Member
  • I'm a bad, bad boy
your just in puberty -there's a very high chance it will go away by itself...
for others it stayed.. like me.. started at 12

Offline helpless

• Posting Member
i really hope so. its very very mild compared to most of what ive seen on the board. it pokes through my tshirts enough to make me self consciious about it. and i dont want to take my shirt of because its that noticable. im a lifegaurd and a really outdoorsy person with a very athletic body and just so pissed that this would happen

Offline Hux

• Bronze Member
first go through puberty..
if it's still there after ur done with puberty..
then you might need surgery..

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
helpless,

See a doctor, soon!

You will not find anyone here who had their Gynecomastia resolve on its own. They would simply have no need to be here. So the lack of those reports means nothing.

It is not likely that there is anything serious going on, but the truth is that you should not be having pain in the breasts and/or nipples.

It is possible that if a gladular irregularity is causing the breasts to grow, promptly identifying and treating the problem may stop the breast growth and possibly even help it to subside.
Grandpa Dan

Offline Hux

• Bronze Member
helpless,

See a doctor, soon!

You will not find anyone here who had their Gynecomastia resolve on its own. They would simply have no need to be here. So the lack of those reports means nothing.

It is not likely that there is anything serious going on, but the truth is that you should not be having pain in the breasts and/or nipples.

It is possible that if a gladular irregularity is causing the breasts to grow, promptly identifying and treating the problem may stop the breast growth and possibly even help it to subside.

yea.. go get your hormones tested too

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024