Author Topic: I need an answer for post-op. period please!  (Read 3865 times)

Offline SmileOnTrobles

• Posting Member
  • Live in a perfect Hell...
Im shy and i not want to tell to my girlfriend and my friends that i will be operate from gyno. I know the post op. period is about 1-2 months. How to hide that?
Every problem has his solution.

Offline 15ineedhelp

• Bronze Member
I  dont think you can hide the operation...

Tell them you were bench pressing in the gym and you ripped a muscle.

Offline mmaman

• Silver Member
I went through the surgery completely anonymous.  I don't have a girlfriend, that is tougher.  You can pull it off though, don't sell yourself short.  Research something that would require some sort of surgery in that area.  I used biopsy but my buddy had very few questions. Maybe lifting if you lift.  Skating accident, if you skate.  I would suggest having an "accident" the morning of surgery.   
Decide the lie
prepare yourself for questions, if someone is grilling you on details and you don't have an answer, say I don't know.  You're not a doctor.
Believe the lie, George Castanza style. 
Don't give an inch. Do you really think that your buddy's suspect that you're having grs? They have probably never even heard of it.
Do your girlfriend doggystyle in the dark until you're healed. 
I suspect that your parents are taking you to surgery.

Offline bobjohnson

• Posting Member
Personally, I think having gyno is not your fault and therefore you should not be ashamed about telling people close to you the truth. If you were having surgery for skin cancer would you keep that secret? Personally I think it takes guts to have the surgery and too care enough about yourself to get it fixed. Anyone who criticises you does not understand 'courage' and 'self respect'.... two qualities that will take you very far in life!

I had surgery 5 days ago and I've shared the truth with a couple of friends and a few family members... only after I had the surgery though.

Stand tall man... your doing the right thing! :)

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Yeah, saying that you ripped a muscle is okay but like bobjohnson mentioned, share the truth. You will be very relieved that you did. I, like bobjohnson, told some family members and a few close friends. It was a great relief that it was no longer a secret.

Like the old saying goes...  'Honesty is the best policy...'  ;)

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline SmileOnTrobles

• Posting Member
Hahah! We must sit in some bar and take a beer or two, you all have a very nice sense of humor :)

I don't think that is a lie... Its just a matter of adaptating with new circumstances  :D

So... all my parents and my best friend know... But with girlfriend is hard - she likes me that way (my gyno isn't very bad) and when we alone she want to make love only with socks  :-X I can't tell her the truth cause she loves my strong character (the only good thing in me) and that one with operation will be very weak and I want to continue be her hero you know  ;D The good news are she lives in other town and we seek one other one about 1-2 at month.. I looked the pictures of some ex-gyno and I see the scars disappear about 30-60 days. I hope THERE IS A WAY to deceiting the girl ;)

The variant with "ripped muscle" isn't very wise cause the scars are symmetrical and on the sides... Too obviously.

My gyno operation  is on 19 june (month before my birthday) and its a "dream come true"  ::)

NO WAY BACK  8) :D
« Last Edit: May 21, 2007, 01:43:59 PM by SmileOnTrobles »

Offline theblues

• Bronze Member
How doable is it to be alone for like 5 days after the surgery? Is one totally messed up or is there no need to have someone help you with stuff?

Offline LFC

• Posting Member
It was invaluable for me to have my girlfriend help me for the first week post-op. Not vital but I could really take it easy and not aggravate anything with excessive movement, straining, etc. Now I'm in the second week, I have very little swelling, bruising, pain, etc. and can manage much better on my own.

Just my humble opinion...

Offline SmileOnTrobles

• Posting Member
I'VE GOT A SUPERB IDEA. I will buy some women make-up for face and fix the scars for few weeks.

Offline theblues

• Bronze Member
I'VE GOT A SUPERB IDEA. I will buy some women make-up for face and fix the scars for few weeks.

Is that worth it? With so many years of concealing your chest surely a few more weeks can't hurt.  :D

Offline SmileOnTrobles

• Posting Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024