Author Topic: nipple vs arm pit?  (Read 1576 times)

Offline NewLifeStartsMay4th

• Bronze Member
    • pre-post pics
my PS uses a technique where he goes into the arm pit to take everything out. my question is.... why would anyone wanna spend the same money for an outdated version (slicing the nipple)? just curious....... i'm not dogging on anyone i just did a lot of research on docs before choosing mine and that played a large part. supposedly noone will even be able to tell i've had the surgery.  i get to see it today!
Surgery may 4th Dr. Metzner New Orleans
http://deuce-po.magix.net/

Offline Gone

• Bronze Member
He takes the gland out from armpit? He must be good.

I don't know how outdated technique my surgeon used (sliced the edge of areola and had another tiny holes below for lipo-tube), but I'm very very satisfied with the result.

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
  • Gyne transformed me into a living dead.
well for me, i dont care if it will be on the nipples or arm pit, as long as he will do a great job in removing my gyne  ;D
To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did...

Dr Benjamin Herbosa's Contact Info (Dr Benny)

Offline theguy

• Posting Member
where is your surgeon located?  What's is name?  How much deos he charge?

Offline Gone

• Bronze Member
I did some reading and I came to conclusion that only liposuction can be done from the arm pit incision. Can someone correct me if I'm wrong?

Offline Mikecosta

• Bronze Member
its really hard for a surgeon to remove all fat and gland from the nipple area from the arm pit incision ,im sure it can be done and it is but the majority of surgeons will get a better result from doing both.

Offline mexicano

• Posting Member
What about the scar in nipple? is it visible ?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024