Author Topic: Surgery with karidis done on November 2017, pre and post op pictures available  (Read 8750 times)

Offline Cristalis

• Silver Member
You had it, great! Fast healing man! How it went and when can you see your self, today?

Offline pharmacy2012

• Posting Member
I had surgery on Tuesday my movement is really restricted at the moment.

Offline pharmacy2012

• Posting Member
The first time I took my compression best off I blacked out dude to the change in pressure. I would say slowly take the vest of clip by clip and sit down as it is very likely to happen. Other than that movement is restricted but not much pain

Offline Cristalis

• Silver Member
Hi

You blacked out literally? Interesting, that vest compresses a lot, probably from the change in blood circulation you over oxygenated.

Have you seen your niples without the bandages, whats your fists impressions? Can you post please a close up picture with the scars made under the areola? From what i seen Karidis make this incisions smaller than other docs.

Offline pharmacy2012

• Posting Member
Picture of the day after surgery

Offline Cristalis

• Silver Member
Thanks for posting the pics. You looking good mate! Are you happy you did the surgery? Do you have any deformities when flexing your pec muscles hard or when you move your hands or rise them up?

Gland is completely removed? As of yet do you feel any lumps under your areola?
As i see the incisions on the lower part of the areola are indeed smaller than other docs use to do, right?

Offline pharmacy2012

• Posting Member
Nowories pal I want to help other people in similar situations to me because I know it takes over your life.
At the moment at this stage I am happy with the whole process.
I cannot tense the chest just yet and I am trying to be over cautious to not do any damage. Also u cannot lift arms over head fully as I am still abit sore. 
The nipples look ok so far I noticed one of them had alittle indent but it looked minor so I cannot even remember which side it was I don't know whether u can notice anything. 
My biggest problem at the moment is this vest it is ok around the chest but quite tight next to armpit probably because my lats are alittle developed. This tightness is causing some swelling under the right armpit. I rang the surgery today and the nurse advised to cut alittle from the armpit area so it is not as tight so I will do that tonight.

Offline pharmacy2012

• Posting Member
Yeah if u zoom in really close onto the last picture you can probably see that the left nipples maybe alittle I mean I minor amount indented which I hope will sort it self out over the coming months and it if it doesn't then no big deal as I can barely notice it.

What do you think of the before and after pics mate? I would like a honest opinion compared to other people's pictures you have seen.
Keep in mind the post op pictures are all a day after and I would say the bruising was not bad compared to other cases I have seen so I would say I have been alittle lucky so far.

Offline Cristalis

• Silver Member
I think you look ok as of now and probably with time as swelling go down you would have a better definition of your chest. Compared to other peoples pictures? Well believe me that looking on some pictures of others i get scared of all this surgery and im surprised about comments on those pictures, some people do like those results.

Me? I dont have so bad of a gyno, when i get more fit and i loose fat(im back to gym now)i kinda look okish when my niples are stimulated(i always pinch them to retract) or when i stay in cold water at the beach but when niples are not erect my areolas enlarge and get puffy, they look feminine and thats drive me crazy. Im 40 years now and i had my years when i have been well build but i always disliked my look because of the puffy enlarged areolas and the gland in the surrounding area that made impossible to see my lower/side part of my chest muscle.

I see people that has too much fat removed from the pecs giving them a too flat look, usually on this people the surgeon dosent lipo the axila/outer side of chest those giving a look that the lats muscles are one with the chest.

Me? I would like to maintain some volume on my chest, i like 3 quarters of my chest and i would love to still have a chest not a flat surface. I would even love a good lipo on my axila to even add more volume on my chest, i mean to give the look like its bigger and have that negative space between the lats and pec.
I really just wan to get those puffiness and hard tissue out of me and my life. Do you think i can discuss with Karidis my needs and what im expecting from this surgery or he performs on you what he thinks its ok and other opinions dosent matter?

When you can, have time and means can you do a frontal picture of you taken from a longer distance and not from the distance of your hands holding the camera/phone towards you? This way i could see better your results so far.

I cant really see the indention you mention, if its there its some small thing and at this stage i think its normal.

What i like its the small incisions the doc makes, that for sure will fade away pretty good.

About the vest, it kinda sucks that its so tight for you, probably thats why you blacked out when you took it off, circulation its very constricted and you hyperventilated when vest went off.
I have very developed lats, genetically thats the part of the body i dont need to work it out too much to get it big and now im wondering if i will go for the surgery how they will pick up my size.

Wish you again fast healing and the very best end results. Keep us posted, you really help us or if not others for sure you help me with your posts, opinions and pictures and im following the thread with much interest.

Excuse my bad english, maybe sometimes i dont make too much of a sense in some sentences.

« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 10:12:10 AM by Cristalis »

Offline pharmacy2012

• Posting Member
If you look at post pictures compared to these you will see the difference in the nipple area I was talking about there is no coning shape it flat where it needs to be

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024