Author Topic: do I need surgery?  (Read 9416 times)

Offline scope

• Posting Member
Hey I had a body just like you and opted for surgery. My day 1 post op were just like yours without any bruising. However, I'm 3 months post op and my nipples are still indented... that's the only problem I have now :\... Hopefully they should get better and yours should too!

Offline sunsetbassist

• Posting Member
3 months post op and your nipples are STILL indented? That doesn't sound right.....did you inform your PS? I thought the nipples should protrude within a month? Crap.....now I'm scared. I was also shocked though at the lack of swelling and bruising following my surgery....

Offline GtrBri98

• Gold Member
  • Bilateral excision/liposu ction 12/12/02
Wow...I haven't been to the boards in a really long time, but I'm glad to be back.  You can probably search the archives to get my back story.  Basically I had a very similar surgery by Dr. Sanders back in Dec 2002.  I can't believe its been 5 years now!   I too had indented nipples for probably 2-3 months.  Its caused by bands of scar tissue that pull in on the areola and creat the ripples/indentations.  My advice is to massage daily with some sort of lotion (Palmers Cocoa Butter was great for me) to help break up the scar tissue.  You'll find that the indentations will soon release. 

Cheers,
Brian

This body holding me reminds me of my own mortality.  Embrance this moment, remember, we are eternal, all this pain is an illusion.

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Honestly very GOOD results ! Really. It will even be better in a few weeks ! Congratulations mate !

Offline scope

• Posting Member
Wow...I haven't been to the boards in a really long time, but I'm glad to be back.  You can probably search the archives to get my back story.  Basically I had a very similar surgery by Dr. Sanders back in Dec 2002.  I can't believe its been 5 years now!   I too had indented nipples for probably 2-3 months.  Its caused by bands of scar tissue that pull in on the areola and creat the ripples/indentations.  My advice is to massage daily with some sort of lotion (Palmers Cocoa Butter was great for me) to help break up the scar tissue.  You'll find that the indentations will soon release. 

Cheers,
Brian

I don't massage much but I guess it's good to do it now. Thanks... hopefully they will go away.

Offline sunsetbassist

• Posting Member
so sad - your chest looked normal & natural before. Hope you're happy.

Wow man, thanks. Really appreciate your support. Very rude to dish out that kind of stuff to someone who just had surgery a few days ago. And NO my chest did not look normal and natural before.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2007, 05:38:56 AM by sunsetbassist »

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member

Wow man, thanks. Really appreciate your support. Very rude to dish out that kind of stuff to someone who just had surgery a few days ago. And NO my chest did not look normal and natural before.

dont wory about rob, if you check his posts you will notice he considers gyne normal and makes similar posts on everyone who has surgery. my nipples look odd atm too but they have improved greatly and im sure yours will turn out fine, its too early to judge a final result but it looks good so far.

Offline sunsetbassist

• Posting Member

dont wory about rob, if you check his posts you will notice he considers gyne normal and makes similar posts on everyone who has surgery. my nipples look odd atm too but they have improved greatly and im sure yours will turn out fine, its too early to judge a final result but it looks good so far.

Thanks man!  :)

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
The MOST important thing for you now, is that you're HAPPY with your chest. The rest, what others can think of what you did does NOT matter AT ALL.
You did what you wanted to do and you're happy ! That's the best thing ever !  ;)

Offline merle

• Gold Member
  • Author, Psychotherapist, Consultant
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
HI,

This string was brought to my attention. I have removed Rob. He is welcome to his opinions, but he is not welcome to shame and humiliate because he sees it differently.

Merle

Demystifying Gynecomastia: Men with Breasts
The first book on Gynecomastia

My newest book: Facing the Truth of Your Life is very relevant to members of this forum. It could save you a lot of unnecessary pain and time.

Book books are available on Amazon. FTTOYL is also available through your local bookstore or on Audible or iTunes.

Offline sunsetbassist

• Posting Member
Been just about a month and I'm really skeptical about my current results. Both nipples are still pretty damn big and puffy (though my right is a bit smaller) and my left one is especially torn up. It has a HUGE disfiguring scar and when I touch my left pec, I get a jiggly water bed affect like theres fluid behind or something. Anyway.....I'm pretty concerned, can I get some feedback?

« Last Edit: December 13, 2007, 02:37:33 AM by sunsetbassist »

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
yeah u look like i did.. its getting better, seems to take forever. im not sure that they will look 100% but judging by how they have improved im optimistic.

Offline what2do?

• Silver Member
great results.. hardly any bruising etc .. congrats

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024