Author Topic: Your new breast and how you dress  (Read 5769 times)

Offline gyneco_jason

• Bronze Member

I have been lurking here since I was diagnosed, several years ago.  Fortunately, mine are late onset.  This is my first post.  I am a full B size.  My wife claims mine are bigger than hers.  The growth was pretty rapid, over a year or so, and has now stabilized.  When it was happening, I panicked and thought I had a cancer.  The mammogram determined gyno. This was a better diagnosis, I think.  I started with Hanes sports bras, which were fine for awhile.  Especially when running.  Moved on to plain bra's within a year, since they were more comfortable.  Wife is not thrilled, but OK.  Worries about me being outed.  Me too!

Most of my shirts don't fit so well.  My reason for posting is that I usually wear a t-shirt, with an unbuttoned flannel shirt over to hide the bumps.  During the winter this works.  In the summer, not so well.  I have spent a month in Mexico, in February, for many years.  I usually buy t-shirts and tank tops while down there for summer use.  I accidentally, purchased a women's one at one of the vendors.  I was surprised at how much more room there was on the top and the arm pit holes were smaller, so the bra straps don't show.  I didn't realize that until I got home, so next year.

I would like to find a nice top that I can wear without it being so snug around the chest and doesn't look like a blouse or has a plunging neckline.  Any suggestions?

Full beauty has a lot of unisex-looking tops that are tailored for bigger bustlines.
Maybe something like this?

aboywithgirls

I wear tops very similar from Torrid. They are great quality, they look good. Yhey most important thing is that they fit. I'm  a 36G or H now. There are zero men's button downs that fit my figure. I also get most of my jeans and slacks from Torrid as well.

Offline AtoDDD

• Bronze Member
I wear tops very similar from Torrid. They are great quality, they look good. Yhey most important thing is that they fit. I'm  a 36G or H now. There ae zero men's button downs that fit my figure. I also get most of my jeans and slacks from Torrid as well.
I got my breasts years ago but my on going feminization has resulted in secondary feminine characteristics. Specifically, my small, soft, smooth arms and shoulders which are similar to my wife’s. My wife and I went bra and tops shopping at her favorite women’s store. I tried on a sleeveless blouse and the small arm holes fit my small arms perfectly so we bought two tops and two bras. 
We often entertain at home so now I’ll have a stylish top to wear when we have friends over rather than one of my old ill-fitting shirts.
I guess the point of this post is to show that gyno can influence your dress more than just deciding which bra to wear.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024