Author Topic: alchohol  (Read 1585 times)

Offline tttdone

• Bronze Member
hey
i was just wondering if anyone knows if alchohol can contribute to gyne. i have unilateral gyne (more dominant in one breast. i have it in both but i didnt even know i had it in one of them until the doctor told me i did). anyway, when i drink alchohol, i experience a tingly sensation in the breast with the most tissure. then it is usally sore and painful for about 24-48 hours after. does this mean it is getting bigger or growing? i experience a similar sensation after i have smoke marijuana.
i hope to be getting surgery this summer, i was wondering, if i get the surgery and drink alchohol (not for a month or so after of course) could this lead to regrowth? i am going to college next fall so it will be kind of hard to stay completely away from alchohol.... so do you think this could cause it to regrow or come back?
thanks
Surgery on 8/20/2008

Offline The_G0rn

• Gold Member
Alcohol inhibits testosterone secretion and raises estrogen levels...google the topic to find out more. There are lots of articles on the subject.  Whenever I think alcohol i think gyne.  So I drink as limit as possible. Not drinking at all isn't really practical...just try and cut back.
Surgery done 18th March 2008

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024