Author Topic: If i have the Surgery will my nipples shrink/ be smaller size????  (Read 6207 times)

Offline improving

• Silver Member
I can confirm the nipple shrinkage. My nipples are tiny now. My gyne looked very much like yours. I'm 8 weeks post op with Levick.

Offline ThinkingAboutIt

• Posting Member
Ah Thats good to hear dude!

Are you happy with the way its all gone so far?

Well I didnt even know what gyne was until last year, though i was stuck with them forever, tried smashing the gym, the shredding the pounds but i always had something there!!!

Its weird becuase I dont think my case is that bad, so at first i thought maybe it doesnt warrant surgery (I thought maybe in severe cases) but as i read into it more i relaised it will definate make a difference!! Some people have surgery who barely have it at all!

I find i get quite a lot of fat build up there, do u?

Offline improving

• Silver Member
Are you happy with the way its all gone so far?

Well I didnt even know what gyne was until last year, though i was stuck with them forever, tried smashing the gym, the shredding the pounds but i always had something there!!!

Its weird becuase I dont think my case is that bad, so at first i thought maybe it doesnt warrant surgery (I thought maybe in severe cases) but as i read into it more i relaised it will definate make a difference!! Some people have surgery who barely have it at all!

I find i get quite a lot of fat build up there, do u?

I think gyne becomes a problem when you think about it every day. It's just as much a mental problem as a physical issue. I used to think about it all the time. I'd get out of bed and look at my chest feeling depressed. Then at work i'd go into the toilet, take my top off, and try and get my head around surgery. Then before bed it was the last thing i thought about. Obviously whenever i went on a night out picking a t shirt was always black shirts, black t shirts. I never had a problem with the ladies but it's just to be able to have a colourful wardrobe.

Surgery has literally changed my life, it's worth every penny in my opinion. I'm going out tonight with a white shirt on, which is awesome.

As far as fat build up goes, apparently its hard to distinguish what is fat, and what is breast tissue. I thought mine was mostly fat at first, but then my glands were quite big.

I tried to do a nipple before and after picture for you so you get the idea.

Offline wingman

• Silver Member
    • My Twitter
Your nipples are being pushed out by the gland making them appear bigger, without the gland there pushing them (and stretching them out) they will noticeably shrink in area and look smaller.

Example;

Follow my Twitter: www.twitter.com/wingman0401

Offline Imbackagain

• Bronze Member
Just to add... My nipples look deformed at the moment. I'm 6 weeks post op, and theres slight puffiness and pole out a little. So in my opinion the answer to your question is "no, not always"

Offline dexs

• Silver Member
They for sure shrink... I had burger nips also, its the breast tissue that push and stretch them.  When the breast tissue is removed they shrink back down to normal size.  I'm 1 year post op with Karidis and results are great as I had a pretty big set!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024