Author Topic: Question for Dr. Lista Patients!  (Read 2683 times)

Offline Cole1992

• Bronze Member
  • Got that problem off my chest :) (pun intended)
For Dr. Lista patients only: How long did it take you to get in for Gyno surgery?
R.I.P. Gyno 2004-2009 :) Good Riddance. Pics here: http://s714.photobucket.com/albums/ww150/Cole1992/

Offline izaq01

Within in one month! of my initial contact.  There was even an earlier date available (3 weeks), however I was unable to take time off work.  So far I'm really excited and the staff is great, hope the results are just as positive!

Offline don_joe

• Silver Member
3 weeks in my case. Don't forget you have to get a blood work and a physical examination done before the surgery. I had to resort to private clinics in both cases to be in time.

Offline Cole1992

• Bronze Member
  • Got that problem off my chest :) (pun intended)
Wow, that's fast! The surgeon I went to where I live wanted me to wait 6 months! HAH, yeah right. I'm gunna see if my mom can fly me down to Toronto for an operation. Hopefully she will, but she's concerned about the price of the flight + the operation + flight back. It's gunna be costly, but it'll be worth it when I can take my shirt off this summer :)

Offline chaps69

• Posting Member
I went in to book my surgery today, 3 weeks.  I also had my bloodwork done today, waiting on my physical on Tuesday...then I wait.

Offline a-man

• Silver Member
  • Gyne free!
I think I got mine within 2-3 weeks... not very long

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024